Orion pax pt2

"Optimus prime?!?" Starscream questioned Orion with his blasters pointed at the mech "please I mean no harm." Orion stated.

"OH....then what are you doing here?" Starscream asked "research for lord Megatron." Optimus stated. Starscream hesitated "is this some kind of joke?" He asked the former autobot leader.

"I do not understand." Orion said shocking the seeker as he lowered his blasters. Orion had a question of his own "why did you call me that?" He asked the seeker referring to his previous name "uh....why wouldn't I?" Starscream asked.

"My name is Orion Pax and I am far from a prime." Orion said as starscream noticed the decepticon insignia "you....reminded me of someone that's all.." starscream confessed.

"You are starscream." Orion said "yes...." The seeker confirmed "Lord Megatron said you were dead." Orion stated "lord Megatron says many things....but only some of which are true." Starscream said.

"You don't suggest that our leader would speak falsehoods." Orion said causing the seeker to laugh "you truly are being kept in the dark....aren't you?" He said.

"You speak in many riddles starscream please tell me what is it that you know." Orion said "and in return?" Starscream asked before the door opened.

Two new seekers aimed at the seeker "starscream surrender now." They said. Starscream quickly hid behind the taller mech "hold your fire!" Orion said as starscream transformed and flew off.

"Stay in your lab." A seeker said "but I-" Orion started "lord Megatron's orders." He said then flew after the former second in command after closing Orion's lab door.

Starscream raced through the hallway and blasted the wall open escaping the nemesis before his main thruster was shot down.

Autobot base

E brake walked around Autobot base alone with his thoughts. He replayed the events of the day prior with him snapping at Bulkhead.
He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Arcee and Bulkhead arguing "how can you even say that about E brake he's trying to correct himself like he said!" Arcee said.

"For all we know he could've been hired to take us out one by one!" Bulkhead yelled. E brake stood around the corner in anger as he then walked towards the training room. He was hurt that someone he called a friend, a brother saw him as a traitor due to his past.

He got the the training room and entered a fit of rage smashing his servo into the wall leaving energon run down the wall. He heard a couple of footsteps and turned around to see Dynamo "wanna talk about it man?" He asked.

"Not really..." E brake stated then punched the wall again "look just give me a shout if you wanna talk alright?" Dynamo said. E brake said nothing as his look a like walked off.

E brake sighed as he heard footsteps again "I said I don't wanna talk!" He snapped seeing bulkhead "oh it's you..." he said. Bulkhead sighed "look e brake-" Bulkhead started but the mech ignored him looking away.

"E brake can you listen to me." Bulkhead said putting his servo on the mechs shoulder. E brake threw bulkhead over him then started bashing the mech. Dynamo and Bumblebee heard the commotion then saw the two wreckers brawling.

Bumblebee yanked E brake off of the mech. Bumblebee held the mech back as Dynamo helped bulkhead up. Bulkhead spat out energon "come on Bulk Wheres that scrap you were talking? Huh?" E brake said.

Ratchet and Arcee had entered the room seeing the two mechs. E brake looked at the two wheeler "what did he say Cee?" He asked. Arcee stayed quite "fine then." He said then pushed the yellow scout off of him then walked out of the room.