Darkness rising pt4

The dead cybertronians rose up from the dead and approached the two autobots "Megatron has desecrated the resting place of our ancestors and his own" Ratchet stated "not even the dead are free from his war mongering" Optimus said.

"At last symbiosis I can feel it, posses complete control over my army, destroy them!" Megatron commanded. Optimus stood in front of Ratchet as he opened fire on the dead cybertronian's.

"Optimus if our combatants are already deceased how can we possibly defeat them?" The medic asked as both bot's continued to lose ground quickly as Prime took out as many as he could.

"Ratchet, retreat, bridge yourself back to base" Optimus commanded. Ratchet instead equipped his blades "no I shall stand with you Optimus, you may require a medic when this is over with" Ratchet stated.

The medic charged at two of the bots and took them out while noticing something "I recommend dissection, the smaller the pieces the better" Ratchet said "sound advice old friend" Optimus replied as he changed his servos from blasters to blades.

"I have mastered dark energon, when you fall Optimus, you too shall join my army" Megatron said as he watched the two autobots fight their way through the dead.

With E brake and Bulkhead

E brake saw cons about to open fire on the two boys and fired at as many as he could "Bulk get those two boys now!" E brake commands. Bulkhead then transformed and drove to the two boys "get in!" he says as the two boys comply.

Bulkhead then drives back to E brake who watches as the two boys get out "everyone out and this time please wait here" Bulkhead said. E brake pointed at the humans "we mean it!" He said raising his voice as he jumped over the rock and transformed.

The two wreckers drove to the nemesis while under fire "autobot victory, autobot victory!" E brake said as they got under the nemesis. Bulkhead jumped up and started to climb as E brake followed Bulkhead's lead.

The two wreckers jumped onto the nemesis. A con tried shooting at the two but Bulkhead pulled him over the side and let him fall. Both the wreckers equipped their weapons of choice.

"Let's do this!" E brake said as Bulkhead hit a cons head off while another tried to get the sneak attack on the bot. But E brake jumped at the con and stab it's spark chamber with his blade.

E brake pointed his blade at the edge and removed the lifeless con by kicking it off his blade leaving energon across the blade. Both autobots look down and see Raf and Jack but no Miko.

"Where's Miko?" E brake asked. Just then both bots heard a few knocks coming from Bulkhead's chest. The bot opens his chest to reveal Miko "for Primus sake" E brake complained as he facepalmed.

"I heaved on your floor mats sorry" Miko confessed "remind me to never do that again" Miko added. E brake rolled his optics as he thought to himself "I swear if I have to deal with this again I'm going to lose it".

Bulkhead was then tackled by another vehicon but Bulkhead quickly threw the con off and crushed its head with his wrecking ball but then a hatch opened to reveal two more cons next to Miko.

E brake quickly shoulder charges the two with his recently fixed shoulder causing it to spark again "oh come on!" E brake said as he shot the two with his blasters on his wrists directly at their helms killing the two decepticons.

The bot held his right shoulder as he felt energon running down his arm "E your leaking energon" Bulkhead said "I'm fine we wreckers have been through worse" E brake said "now let's get this job done" E brake said.