Hidden

E brake walked through the forest by himself as flashes of his dream popped into his head. Just then he heard multiple footsteps getting closer and closer. He looked to the left to see Vos and quickly dodged only to be kicked by Tarn.

The wrecker crashed into a tree and saw as four members of the DJD stood around him "think we wouldn't find you's eventually?" Tarn asked. E brake then dashed out of their view.
He wanted to create some distance so he could strategize. Just then the mech felt the presence of another "let me in." The E brake from the dream said.

E brake then saw Vos again and quickly clotheslined the mech. Helex then kicked the mechs chassis causing him to fly forward. E brake then caught himself with his servo and stopped himself.

Helex then gestured the mech to come to him. E brake's battle mask then came down and he ran at Helex. Helex tried punching the mech but then was dodged by E brake and to compensate he got two kicks to the mechs chassis.

E brake then got in two quick jabs before dashing back. Tesarus then brought his fist down upon the mech causing E brake to slam down into the ground. Tarn stood by the downed mech towering over him before he crouched down.

"I will give you an opportunity of a lifetime E brake." Tarn said then grabbed the mechs helm  causing E brake to look at him "I know lord Megatron has probably given this before but I'll shall attempt to persuade you." Tarn said.

He looked into E brakes red optics "join the decepticon's or better yet join us as the new Kaon." Tarn said. E brake looked like he had considered the option then brought his servo out then brought up only his middle digit "get fragged." He said.

Tarn then punched the mechs battle mask causing one side to be cracked open revealing the mechs mouth which had a trail of red energon leaking from it. Tarn then threw the mech but E brake caught himself and vanished from the mechs optics.

Vos spoke to Tarn in ancient cybertronian "no it's fine Vos he couldn't have gone far." Tarn stated.

E brake had dashed back towards the campsite. He then fell and rolled onto his back. Torque looked towards the sound and saw the mech "oh scrap." He said then rushed to the mech dragging him towards the others.

"They're coming." E brake said to the mech as red energon leaked from his mouth "who?" Torque asked "D....J....D." He said. Pyra saw the mech and quickly rushed to his side "What happened?!?" She asked frantically.

E brake had began to explain but mid sentence he started to zone out and saw himself grinning "you're going to need me E brake." The figure said laughing before vanishing. Pyra grabbed the mechs helm making him look at her.

"Energon...." He said. Torque then started injecting red energon into the mechs systems "what are you doing?!?" Pyra snapped at the mech pushing him away from the injured E brake.

The two then started arguing causing the injured mech to cover his receptors "shut up..." he said quietly. No one listens then more start to argue "shut up..." he repeated. Sky burst looked at the mech seeing he was now standing "E-" she started "all of you.....SHUT UP!" He shouted getting the others attention.

"Receptors open, processors closed. The DJD is here looking for torque and I quite frankly couldn't care less about what I have to inject into my systems to win." E brake stated. The the other E brake gained a massive grin on his faceplate.

"E...I think the red energon is messing with your systems." Moonracer stated "Moon do I look like I care about my systems at the moment? HUH?!?" E brake said.

Moonracer stayed quiet "alright Pyra you're with me and Torque everyone else go into groups of twos or three and stay spread out." E brake said as he walked off with Pyra and Torque following close behind.