Murderer

Pyra stepped out of E brakes quarters as the mech had finally fallen into stasis. She was greeted by Moonracer and Arcee "how is he?" Moonracer asked "he's fine." Pyra stated.

"Can we see him?" Arcee asked. Pyra glared at the femme "at the moment it's a no let him rest he will talk to you two when he's ready." Pyra stated "but even then you'll still have to wait for when he talks to Bulkhead." Pyra said.

"But-" Both femmes said simultaneously "that's final." Pyra said. The two femmes looked down on disappointment before walking off.

Pyra took a deep breath. That wasn't the E brake she knew. He was merely a shell of what he used to be. Just then Bulkhead approached the shaky fembot "you okay?" He asked.

Pyra nodded "it just hurts seeing him like that." She stated. Bulkhead nodded then put a servo on the fembots shoulder "he needs more bots like you in his life." Bulkhead said.

Just then the two heard the sound of E brake getting up "I'll talk to him." Bulkhead said. The door opened and bulkhead walked in. The door closed and Bulkhead looked to the right seeing the mech balled up with his faceplate buried in his knees.

"Hey bud." Bulkhead said getting E brakes attention "she's right it's my fault..." E brake said rocking back and forth. Bulkhead sat across from the mech.

"It's not man." Bulkhead said "stop lying I've gotten the bots close to me killed." E brake stated "look E brake you may be seeing yourself as this terrible bot because of High end but you have some fembots out there who think the world of you." Bulkhead stated.

"And no matter what you do you will stay as that perfect bot they've seen you as." Bulkhead said "Then there's the three kids man." Bulkhead said. E brake looked up slightly "look I know this war hasn't been the fairest thing for you." Bulkhead stated.

"But you need to stay strong, for the fallen mechs, your friends and for Cybertron." Bulkhead added. Bulkhead looked at the mech "look man I haven't been the fairest bot on you either." Bulkhead said.

E brake looked up "look I need to apologize to you, so let me apologize if I hurt you." Bulkhead said. E brake started to tear up "that we haven't been together and Primus is good to bring us back together." Bulkhead said. E brake smiled at the mech and the two shook each other's servo.

"Am I right?" Bulkhead asked. E brake had his optics closed trying to stop the energon tears "I know man. It hurt me too." Bulkhead stated. E brake had his helm down to hide his faceplate "come here man." Bulkhead said and the two wreckers hugged it out.

"Remember you can trust me, Arcee or Pyra with anything." Bulkhead said. The two stopped hugging "alright man when you're ready come out." Bulkhead said. E brake nodded before laying back down.

Time went by and E brake was still in his quarters staring at the ceiling. He let out a massive sigh before the door opened. He looked and saw Pyra "Hey." She said then closed the door behind her "hey..." E brake said.

"You mind if I?" Pyra asked. E brake knew what she was talking about then moved over. Pyra lay down next to the mech. She could see that what High end said to him still was on his mind "Hey look at me." She said getting on top of the mech making him look at her.

Pyra put her servos on each side of the mechs helm "she doesn't know what she's talking about." Pyra said "But-" E brake started "no don't start that scrap." Pyra said cutting off the mech.

"You used to tell me to stop putting yourself down whenever me and the others would get into an argument." Pyra said tearing up "I want you to follow your own advice." Pyra said. E brake looked at the femme seeing how she was.