Complete

An engine could be heard roaring through a tunnel. Silence. Then a loud bang was heard. E brake raced through gears. The 4g63 roaring as his turbo continued to build boost. The stunticons followed the mech at high speeds.

"Make a left." E brake said as he exited the tunnel and pulled the handbrake up locking all four wheels. He turned his front wheels left then let the handbrake down as he powered into the corner causing his rear to swing out along with the unconscious Connor in the back seat.

"You think that sending it around corners is a good thing for you unconscious passenger?" Deadend asked "he should be fine." E brake stated. Just then the stunticons arrived at a workshop. E brake transformed and placed Connor on a couch "sorry bud." He said. He then looked at the others "let's roll."  E brake stated transforming and driving off.

The stunticons cruised through the city but then the sound of helicopters were heard. Wildrider adjusted his mirrors "two bogeys." He stated. E brake adjusted his to see the helicopters then was crashed into. E brake transformed then saw the vehicles surrounding him and the others.

"Renegades." He said. Just then Pyra was seen "E what have you become...." She said looking at the current state of the mech. His optics glowed the brightest shade of red as his veins pulsed red.

"Get out of our way...." He simply said "now..." he added. The renegades did not move "suit yourself TRANSFORM!" E brake said as he and the stunticons drove into their transformation. The rust renegades followed suit. E brake and the stunticons then raised their servos up "we surrender." Motormaster stated.

Time skip

The rust renegades walked through the ground bridge with the stunticons in cuffs. The autobots and humans stared in disappointment and disbelief as the stunticons and E brake walked through with the renegades "what's with the bugs?" Motormaster asked "BUGS?!?" Miko shouted "an ally to the autobots." E brake answered.

Wildrider went down to get a better look "man I just want to make them go splat!" He stated "why not it could be a fun sight." Deadend stated. Jack stared E brake down "you traitor." He said. E brake shrug. Just then Optimus approached the mech "why?" He asked "we have a goal and it doesn't include you." E brake stated.

Just then the stunticons were escorted to their cell. The cuff were removed as they were sent into the cell one by one. E brake stretched his servos then appeared behind Pyra just before she closed the door and hooked her sending her to the ground.

Sirens went off "let's go." He said as his mask came down. The stunticons ram towards the ground bridge and saw the autobots. E brake quickly took out bumblebee then turned to see smokescreen. He jumped off of Motormaster and opened fire at the rookie. He then saw Jack and grabbed the human.

He turned to see the stunticons at gun point "put the weapons down!" He said showing jack "Jack!" Arcee shouted "what makes you think we can't kill you now?" Smokescreen stated "easy the moment I or any of my team die he gets squished and I doubt you want that as well now do you Arcee?" E brake said.

"Now ratchet I want you to put in these coordinates and open a groundbridge to it." E brake stated "I can't comply with that." Ratchet stated "fine." E brake then tightened his grip slightly causing Jack to squirm.

"Optimus please!" Arcee begged. The prime looked at Arcee "you better answer her prime." E brake stated "ratchet open the ground bridge." Optimus stated. E brake then watched as the ground bridge opened "good answer now let my team through." He said.

Blurr reached for his blaster. It didn't go unnoticed by E break so he fired at the mech shooting his neck. Blurr stopped then grabbed his neck as energon oozed out "Blurr!" Moonracer shouted.