One shall fall

E brake sat in a cargo carrier flying threw the sky. The bot then heard Fowler's voice on the coms "Prime the Cons really stepped in it this time." Fowler stated "they hit a military lab, our boys in green will fend them off till your team shows." Fowler stated.

This got a little laugh out of E brake as he then overheard Optimus speak "agent Fowler I fear that Megatron's desperations may be at a zenith and you know I cannot condone even a single human causality." Optimus stated.

Fowler sighed ending the call "Fowler here evacuate all personnel....immediately." He said. Fowler then switched radio channels "alright temper you ready to kick some con butt?" He asked "hell yeah!" E brake said getting up as the cargo carriers cargo bay door opened.

At the lab

Military retreated as vehicons fired at them. That's when A ground bridge opened and Optimus, bulkhead and Arcee raced out transforming and opened fired upon the cons.

Seekers came flying in opening fire upon the autobots. Arcee opened fired upon them "can't have all the fun Cee." A voice box said through the coms "E?" Arcee said happily "look up." Bulkhead said seeing his fellow wrecker diving down onto a seeker.

E brake landed on the seeker and shot out its spark before jumping to another one this time shooting its engine "kiss my aft glitch." He said jumping off. He pulled a parachute and got low enough for him to cut the cords and land in front of his teammates.

"Miss me?" He asked before stabbing a con without looking "E!" Arcee said running over the the mech hugging him "I missed you, Primus I missed." She said. E brake hugged the two wheeler back then pulled away "remember we're on a battlefield Cee." E said with a grin.

"R-right." She said focusing herself again. Just then more seekers and vehicons came in. E brake shot two with his sniper "two birds, one stone." E brake said. He then put the rifle to the ground and ran up on coms cutting off their helms left, right and center.

"Whoa." Bulkhead said "that break really must've benefited his well-being." Bulkhead added. Arcee could only day dream seeing her partner now full with life again letting out a happy sigh putting a servo to her spark.

"Haha!" E brake said yanking out a decepticons spark. Just then the sound of a jet could be heard. E brake looked up to see the decepticon warlord flying in "Megatron incoming!" E brake said rolling back to his team as Optimus stood in front of the autobots.

Megatron transformed and landed in front of the prime "Optimus." He said "Megatron, do you not see the folly in trying to force a prophecy to fruition?" Optimus asked the warlord "why leave matters to fate? If one change forge one's destiny." Megatron stated.

"Ah, speaking of fate." Megatron added. The autobots heard footsteps and looked back to see bumblebee holding an unconscious Raf in his servos. Arcee looked at the human who was barely breathing "Raf, he's breathing...barely..." Arcee said carefully taking the boy out of bumblebees servos.

"Ah, it would seem I've swatted a bee and squashed a bug." Megatron stated. Both bumblebee and E brake clearly lost their temper and equipped their worst blasters "E, Bee no!" Bulkhead said holding bumblebees arms *let go of me!* Bumblebee beeped.

Meanwhile E brake was about to charge at the warlord but was stopped by the prime "E brake don't do anything rash." He said "but Optimus look at what he did to Raf!" E brake said pointing a digit at the boy.

"Ah the loose cannon makes his return." Megatron said "I wheres that pink Femme of yours." Megatron asked tapping his chin "Nautica was it?" He asked. E brakes optic twitched "you dare say her name...." He snarled. Megatron then let out a chuckle "Ratchet bridge us back now." Optimus said.