When Life Goes On

~EARTH MEMORIES~

" It's time we head back home, Y/N," Asch said while holding your hands.

"I know...It was really fun having you guys around...I wish I could go in between realms to meet you guys.." You said while looking at your hands being enveloped by Asch's hands.

"I'm going to miss you the most!" Noi quickly runs and engulfs you in a hug while crying.

You looked at him and ruffled his hair while chuckling sadly. You cupped his face and kissed his cheeks.

"I'll miss you Noi..." You said looking at him with a sad smile.

He lets go of the hug and does a small bow before entering the portal.

"WAIT!" You quickly run to him and hand him your bandana.

"Be a brave one, Noi." You said as a tear ran down your cheeks.

He looked at you with a shocked face as the tear fell on the ground.

"You're my demon best friend and I hope you'll be even cooler Noi." You gave him a big hug and released him from it.

"Me? COOL?" He asked as he looked at your bandana.

"Yes cool! Who would charge right away at the destroyer while riding a wolf?! I mean I would, but you did it first! I'm proud of you Noi. I hope you'll always remember that." 

He smiled and handed you his necklace. 

"Here. From all of us." He said with a big smile on his face.

You took it in your hand and looked at it

You took it in your hand and looked at it. You smiled and nodded. 

"I'll always keep it with me." You said while putting it on.

You did a small pose and they all chuckled.

"You are adorable Y/n," Pierce said walking into the portal before giving you a wink.

"Pfft. I guess you do look cool." Leif said looking at you and quickly ran into the portal.

You giggled, "I'll miss you guys." 

Noi waved goodbye and entered the portal leaving me, Rhys, and Asch.

"Your highness? Are you coming?" Rhys asked with a playful smirk on his face.

You looked at Rhys then at Asch.

"Is there something going on, your highness?" You smirked at Asch.