Mere Mortals and Descendants PT.2

Laurence looked at the sky as rain poured on them.

"Irene..."

Hope in his eyes disappeared like the dusts that is blown away by the wind. Looking down with his face emotionless that began to lead tears in his eyes. Staring at their enemy, they cried with their hearts clenching in pain as the rain poured down on them. Shad and his villain friends had very proud looks on their faces. Shad snapped his fingers as red light covered their visions. As the light depleted and making them have clear visions, Laurence along with his friends were now in chains and in line. The demons were all floating inside a bubble, unconscious. Elizabeth was infront of them with a wicked smile on his face. She bent down and lowered to Katelyn's position.

"Look at you. Wasted."

She brushed her thumb on Katelyn's chin making Katelyn spit at her. Elizabeth flinched for a moment giving the others a bit of a chuckle.

"You really haven't come to your senses do you? You lost Katie." She said as she wiped off the spit off her face.

"My name's Katelyn." Katelyn spat.

Elizabeth tilted her head and then laughed.

"Huh? You think you scare me? I am your mother!"

An echo was heard making everyone look at them. Elizabeth quickly stood up and walked away from her. A sting was felt on Katelyn's face making her look down.

"K-Katelyn?" Kawaii~chan stuttered.

"T-That woman i-is h-horrible..." Katelyn struggled in pain.

Everyone looked in pain, full of anger and hopelessness. "If only Y/n was here..." Kim sighed in sadness.

"What difference does it make? She's dead..." Zane said rolling his visible eye.

"Zane! How could you say that?" Kawaii~chan said teary-eyed.

"But she is Kawaii~chan it's not like she'll come back from dead to help us ..." Dante said looking down.

"Just give up guys. It's hopeless if we try...." Laurence said looking away.

"You should listen to your buddy here. He's right y'know?"

They all look up and saw a familiar face. Almost too familiar.

"Ein! Stop teasing them." Zach said walking towards them.

"Alright alright! But look at their faces Zach!" Ein said whining a little.

Zach, a person they knew betrayed his daughter, even himself. Another familiar face walks towards them. His golden hair under his cloak and his tiger eyes made them filled with anger.

"You."

He lowers his cloak revealing his face. Hunter. The only bestfriend Y/n trusted --- was now their enemy.

"Hunter..." Kim softly said in worry.

He looked at them with no emotion and no regret. Kawaii~chan and the others either looked angry, disappointed and worried.

"Look at you, you're nothing but unfortunate souls." Hunter said lowering down to their position.

"We won." Hunter said with a huge smirk on his face.

"When we get loose, we'll make sure you'll regret everything you've done." Laurence said looking up at them with determination.

"Oh little Laurence, always full with flattery." Ein said pinching his cheeks.

Laurence attempted to bite Ein's hand but Ein was fast and retracted his hand in the nick of time.

"Rabid as always Laurence." Ein said.