Of course

~°Roman's POV°~

I sighed and nodded. "Yes it was."

She sighed and checked Aaron once more. She stepped away from Aaron and started to face me.

"Aaron is going to be okay. He also has minor wounds from shattered bottle glass so, it would take time for him to heal it up. "She said.

I stood up and shook her hand.

" Thank You Sarah. "I smiled and let go of the handshake.

" Anytime Roman. "She smiled.

" R-Roman?. "a tiny voice was heard.

I turned around and saw Y/n wearing black jeans and a red t shirt. She stood beside me.

" Thank you. "She said to Sarah.

Sarah nodded then looked at me.

" Roman, I think you should change too. You're all soaked up with blood and dirt. It's not healthy to be fiddled up with germs. I'll be back to clean Aaron's wounds and to place bandages on him later."Sarah said as she left the room.

Y/n sat on the bed she previously laid in and held Aaron's hand.

" Hey kiddo, It will be fine... Aaron will be fine too. Just, stay on the bright side for me, okay?. "I said while kissing her forehead.

She nodded and fixed Aaron's hair. I stood up.

" I'll go change my clothes now and you take care of Aaron for me, Okay?."I said calmly.

She nodded and I left the Medical ward.

~°Y/n's POV°~

After Roman left, I sighed and held Aaron's hand tight. I traced every wound he had. I squeezed his hand tight, trying to stop my tears from falling.

Suddenly, the doctor that was here before came with a Basin of water and two towels.

"Hello Y/n, My name is Sarah. I'm here to clean your brother's wound and bandage him afterwards. "Sarah said.

I sighed." Can I be the one to clean his wounds?. "I asked.

"Of course."She said placing the Basin of water near me on the floor and the towels beside me.

"Once you're done, inform me. So that I could place some antibiotics on his wounds and bandage him." Sarah said leaving the room.

"Okay.. "I mumbled.

I took the towel and dipped it in water. I then, started cleaning his wounds and the dirt that was on his face. Suddenly, Aaron moved and scrunched his eyebrows.

"Huh?."I removed the towel away from his cheek.

There, I saw a huge and deep cut mark. I gasped.

"Whoever did this will pay their entire lives.. "I growled while gently cleaning the other wounds from his body.

Suddenly, a tight grip was on my wrists. I looked at the hand and saw it was Aaron holding my wrists. I looked at him and he sat up while releasing my hand.