Here In O'khasis

~°Your POV°~

My eyes widened as he said that.

"H-how did you manage to bing us from Phoenix Drop to O'Khasis?!. "I almost yelled out.

" I-Its a complicated story... "Kim said.

" I made it possible, for us to come here. Without my help, all of us would have been killed by that demon." Ghost said.

"How can your powers do that?. "I asked.

" It's a complicated spell, Dear. By the way, You guys have been asleep for 3 days. That demon had the power to weaken you all. Except for Kim here, She and I share a body which my probability can q keep her awake." Ghost said.

Kim huffed out. "Ow. Keeping this ghost in my body is not a good idea." Kim said exhausted.

"Kim?."

"I--. " Kim suddenly collapsed on the floor.

" Kim!." Aphmau yelled holding Kim.

Her face was turning pale. Roman quickly placed Kim on the place where dad woke up from.

"She's cold. Really cold. "Roman said.

" I'll get some hot water. "Aphmau ran downstairs.

I stood up from my bed and suddenly fell to the floor. I quickly sat up. I felt a sting on both my legs. Dad lowered to my position and made sure I was alright. I quickly look at my ankle and saw black veins. I screamed.

" No! W-What did he do to me?!. "I yelled looking at the black veins.

Dad looked at the veins and was in shock.

" No.. Please Irene no! Don't do this to me! This cannot be my destiny!. "I yelled out.

Suddenly, Images started showing.

I was in a small house near the woods. I looked around then heard a voice.

" Hyria, What a beautiful day it is in Y'gdrassil. Don't ya think?. "

I saw me and An old lady smiled." Yes it is, my dear one."

Another..

The memory me was yelling...

"W-What's happening to me?!. "

" Calm down, child. It's going to be okay."Hyria said.

"The veins, Hyria! The veins!!. "

Another..

A wicked laugh was heard. I was stuck in the middle of the Dark forest. My clothes were tattered.

" Your father won't come to help you now, Princess. "A voice said.

I looked up and saw a blurred faced man holding a sword and aiming it at memory me's heart.

" Wait!!. "

I heard piercing screams and I covered my ears.

Another..

I was now in a red room.

" I want my daughter alive and well! Make it happen or I'll take your immortality, You filthy warlock!. "I heard a person say.

" I can make her live again but there is a cost. " a voice said.

I then saw I was in a corridor. I slowly walked through it and saw a cloaked person and a person in Armour.

" And what should that be?!. "The man in Armour slammed his hands on the table.

I walked closer and saw a woman in white and tattered clothes.

"The sword she was stabbed with had taken her immortality replacing it with mortality. There is nothing I can do but perform a spell in which She'll be reborn. She'll have no exact memory of what happened and she'll live a life as a normal human being. Although, her immortality will remain with her. That is, if we awaken the powers she had before she died. It would make her regain her memories and help remember what her purpose was in the new world she'll be living in. "The cloaked man said.

" Why can't she be alive now?! She's my daughter and I don't want her to stay like this! She's lifeless!. "the man in armour said.

" There's an advantage to that too. Once she's reborn, we can manipulate her using the people she truly cares about and destroy her from within. Creating rage and thrust for blood to arise. "The cloaked man said.

I slowly walked Into the room but the door suddenly closed.

Another..

I was now in a small house.

" Isn't she beautiful, Derek?. " a familiar voice said.

" She is.. "I turned around and saw Mom and dad.

I quickly ran to them and saw them holding a baby girl.

" She's so beautiful. She's just like her brother.. " Dad said.

A small boy was smiling and jumping.

" I want to see my baby sister!. "A black hair and eyed kid said.

Mom lowered down and the kid smiled.

" She's so pretty.. "

" She's so pretty... "

"She's so pretty..."

"sHe'S SO PReTty."

"sO pRetTy. "

Everyone disappeared into dust and the room was now back to red.

"Pity. "

I looked around.

" You can't hold yourself."

I quenched my eyes a little see if there was someone hiding.

"This will be your end. "

" Your suffering. "

" Your downfall. "

" What?. "I whispered.

Suddenly, I felt a hot sting was behind me as I was burned with a marking. I screamed.

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!. "

~°~

So, W-wait! I didn't mean to---
*gets hit with a tomato*
(@thaleafyb reference here.)

I'm sorry! Mianhe! Mianhe! Mianhe!

I'm sorry I couldn't upload so soon it's because of the tight schedules of the MV and song production project for a specific group. I'm sorry for my lame excuses but please! Don't leave this book! I promise, I'll update more with better content and Story plot! I'm sorry for leaving you guys on cliffhangers.
Please forgive meh 🙏 I also have a life outside of wattpad which is the main reason I'm having troubles with updating my books. A minor heads up, I'm planning to make a different book too with a better story plot, better people in them too. So, If the MV and song production will be a success and will be out of my list, Then that is the time will I come back and release those daily does of adrenaline juice or in other cases, Chapters. I hope you can forgive me for such slow updates recently.

If you enjoyed this book, Kindly leave a comment and Vote for more chapters. To come.

If you've read this far comment'💜'

Remember, You are nice. I love you. 💚

~Angela