Excited For Something NEW

~°Your POV°~

"Roman! Roman! Roman!." I ran down to the hideout.

He turns around and looks at me.

"What is it Y/N?." Roman asked chuckling at how I was.

"I'm going to Starlight Wonderland!." I waved the ticket infront of him.

"That's great Y/N." Roman said turning back to the monitors.

I keep the ticket in my pocket and stood beside him.

"Roman? Are you angry or something?." I asked tilting my head.

He looks at me and smiles. He then ruffles my hair as he stood up.

"I'm not angry. I'm just really happy for you." He said smiling at me.

"Roman. I know that tone. You want to go to, don't you?."I said.

He sighed." It's my duty to keep you safe and yes. I do want to go. Just for your grandpa's sake. "He said.

"Oh. Maybe dad will bring you? Because you're his agent and you did a lot for him. And yeah. Maybe he will bring you."I said.

" That's great. "He said putting on a coat.

" Where are you going?. "I asked him.

" Your father needs me. He wants me to retrieve something. I'll see you on Starlight Wonderland. See you in a while, crocodile. "He said as he walked away.

I checked the monitors and looked at the spy cam on mom and dad.

" Who could be the other ultima?. " Mom asked.

" I don't know honey. If I find that person, I'll negotiate with it. Deadly. "Dad said.

I backed away from the monitors. I looked at my palms. The marking was still there. A sword surrounded with Ribbons on the side were carved into my palms.

" I'm so sorry... "I said hugging myself.

I pull out the ticket from my pockets and looked at it.

" But you have To go.. " I said smiling.

~°Melissa's POV°~

" Aaron~! Look who's having fun~. "I teased them both.

" When are you heading home?." Aaron asked clearly annoyed.

" I'm not going anywhere, until you make that kiss."I said.

He sighs and kisses Aphmau on the forehead and pushes me out of the house.

" You got your kids now shoo!. "Aaron said slamming the doors on me.

" I don't understand why they have to be like this. Always slamming the doors on me. "I said shrugging.

I made my way back home. Until I saw Y/N. I was about to call her but she disappeared after a car passed by.

" That was weird. "I said as I continued to walk.

I arrived back home and closed the front door. I then hear talking in the kitchen. I walked in and saw mom and dad talking. They noticed me and smiled.

" Hello dear. How are you?. "Mom asked.

" I'm fine mom. "I said retrieving a drink from the fridge.

" Where are the two?. " Dad asked.

"They have houses to sleep now." I said.

"What?! She will--." Dad yelled.

"Dad, you can't treat Y/N like this forever." I said sipping on my coke.

"But she's a hu--."

"I am aware of that but she can take care of herself, dad. Plus, Roman was there to assist in her training and why are you early home?." I asked.

"The meeting was called off for some reason." Dad said.

"Odd." I said.

"Melissa dear. Do you still have those tickets?." Mom asked.

I squint a little. "Err.."

"You gave them away." Mom said straightly.

"Yeah, but to my siblings!." I said.

"Well, that's great. Anyways, slowly get packing. Starlight wonderland can't wait you know." Dad said in a happy tone. Which was unusual.

I nodded and head up to my room. I locked the door and open my laptop. I opened messenger. I clicked Aaron's Tab and it opened to our conversation.

Melissa.Y/n is hiding something. She may think we're oblivious but we aren't. She is definitely hiding something.

~Aaron

-Yesterday

Aaron. How could you say that?!

~Melissa

-Yesterday

Because Roman was there! He was talking to Y/n and Roman said it was best for the family! What do you think is happening here?!

~Aaron

-Yesterday

You're right. We'll talk to her tomorrow. Just let her have her time...

~Melissa

-Yesterday

I sighed. There is something that Y/n is really hiding. Just by her working out with Roman, sounds very unusual but not too unusual.

But what was Y/n training for?

What was she planning?