Now

"It's the diary..."

"I know... Irene.. "

" W-Where did you get that?. "I asked calmly.

" I, I found this at the lodge. I eventually ran into a room that was different from the rest. I found it at a mirror,laying in pieces of shattered glass. "He said giving it to me.

I took it and ran my thumb on the design of the diary. I sighed. I looked at dad and he went out with Roman. Garroth sat on the chair beside my bed.

" Hey.. "He said and I looked at him.

~°Garroth's POV°~

My eyes widened. She was crying... 

" I.. I thought..I'd never s-see this.. Anymore.. "She said with a shaky voice looking at the diary.

" Y/n.. "

" I..... "She then bursts out crying.

I looked down.

" Was this a bad idea to bring this out?. "I asked her.

She wiped her tears and sniffled. I waited for her response and she looks at me.

" L-Look, I-I was not e-expecting this to be here B-but.. As soon as I get home, I-I'll explain everything.. All of this.. "She said holding the diary in her embrace.

I wish I was that diary...

I snapped out of my gaze and nodded.

" I respect that."

"Also,Did you know that there are evil p--."I wanted to say something but then she raises her hand at me.

"Stop. I know them. I know them pretty well, Gargar."She said smiling at me.

"You just had to say it right now, didn't you?. "I said nodding my head side to side as I chuckle.

" Dude, I mean, How long have we been out of touch. You suddenly decided not to visit me. It's been like, 8 years or so? I don't know but yeah. "She said putting down the diary to her side.

I smiled." Yeah. It's just, family problems and Vylad was needing us a lot. So yeah.. That pretty much explains it. "I said shrugging.

" You're still the same, Garroth. Still the same. "She said smiling.

~°Your Pov°~

The door opens and a boy with dark brown hair and green eyes came in.

" Big brother?. "The boy came beside Garroth.

Garroth stood up and hugged him.

" It's nice to see you back, Vylad. " Garroth said as they talked.

" It's nice to see you too big brother. "The boy, I think Vylad is his name, said.

" Oh, pardon me for the intrusion, Ms?. "The boy laid out his hand for me to shake.

" Ms. Lycan,Y/n Lycan. "I shook his hand.

"I'm Vylad, Vylad Ro'maeve." He said.

We let go of our hands and I smiled.

" What happened? You look like you have been crying. "Vylad asked.

Vylad looked at Garroth.

" What did you do?. "He asked Garroth in a stern tone.

" N-Nothing.. We were--. "Garroth tried to talk.

Vylad gasps." DON'T TELL ME THIS IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!. ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH HER?!. "Vylad reacted.

My face went straight. Garroth became red and Vylad was furious.

" L-Look Baby Brother, Y-Y/n is the person I-I told you about. T-The o-one that m-mom let me visit, at the mountains. R-remember?. "Garroth stuttered.

" Stutter King.. "I muttered.

" You ought to be telling the truth, big brother." Vylad sighed.

Vylad turned to me. "I'm sorry for the big display we did. Hope we can be friends." Vylad said with his smile.

I giggled.

"What?. "The brothers asked in unison.

" I knew Vylad since we were a kid. We used to hangout at the lake when I visited O'khasis. The memories of us playing in the water while your grandpa and my grandpa.... Were still.. Alive.. "I looked down.

"Y/n? Is everything okay?." Dad entered the room.

I sighed. "Yeah.."

"That's why that name sounded so familiar. It was you. "Vylad said not minding dad.

" Yeah.. "I said looking at the diary.

" I'm happy tho. Since, I got to talk to that silly old kid I never got the name of when I was in O'khasis. "I looked at Vylad.

" Uhm.. Yeah. "Vylad said rubbing the back of his neck.

" Anyways kids, Y/n has to rest. She'll be out tomorrow and I'll need your dad's assistance soon, Mr. Ro'maeve's."Dad said to them.

They both nodded.

"Okay." They said as they exit the room.

Dad smiled. "Take your time to rest, sweetie." Dad said as he waved goodbye and headed out of the room.

I smiled and waved goodbye. As the room was filled with all my aura, I sighed. I scanned the whole room, seeing nothing but hospital materials, surrounding me.
I sighed again. I picked up my diary and ran my finger on the details.

"I thought I left you behind... " I said as my voice became shaky.

" But I was wrong... You're here now.. "

" I'm here now.. "