Enraged

~°Your POV°~

Everything was dark. My eyes flutter open and saw a faint color of red and yellow. I sat up and my vision adjusted. A campfire was set up. I looked around and saw I was in a mining cave. Suddenly, my head ache. I held my head. It was like I was hit with a bat. What happened? All I could remember was...

Flashback..

I woke up in the cave I last slept on. I sat up and stretched my body. I stood up and looked around. I quickly peeked outside and saw it was snowing.

'There must be a snow storm heading.. 'I thought.

My stomach then grumbled. I walked to my bag and searched for the food that I packed. I pulled out from my bag a loaf of bread, apples and 3 bottles of water.

'Great'

I munched the apple and kept the rest in my bag. I looked around.

"Not much of a camp, now is it?. "I sighed.

I grabbed my bag and put on a scarf and boots. I looked around.

" I'll need some firewood to make me last one more night here. Then maybe, I could go to O'khasis and live there. "I sighed.

I walked out of the cave and looked for supplies that could last me for one more night. After a while of walking, I spotted branches.

" Sweet!. "I ran to it and picked it up.

" This'll do just nicely for a campfire. "I piled it on my arms.

I walked a little further and then heard rustle. I shrugged it off. I walked for a few more minutes, hoping I'd get back to camp. Then, I heard light footsteps running. I was worried. This was a bad idea. I quickly reach for my phone as I hid behind a rock. I guess this'll reveal my location but whatever! I threw the branches away and ran trying to find the lodge. I clicked a random number and hoped it'll be someone I know. The phone rang.. PLEASE PICK UP!!

I saw a light in the distance. Then they picked up.

"W-Who is this?. "I said hiding behind the rocks.

No one answered but I could hear them listening. The cold wind was blowing and I was taking my breathe....

"Hello?." a familiar voice said.

"Get to the old lodge quick.. "I said.

Please.. May it be someone from Mystreet!

" Wait. Who is this??. "The person who I called said. It was Garroth!

My hair was suddenly pulled and I was being pushed to the ground. I closed my eyes and started kicking.

" Hello my little pup. " a voice said.

I looked up and my eyes widened.

"Leave me alone!!." I yelled standing up.

He snickered and then wolves surrounded me and one bit my leg. I screamed in pain.