Villain

~°Your POV°~

After they left to eat, I stood there in anger. I crossed my arms just like she said.

"You can do this.. "

" My dear, What seems to trouble you?."Shad asked.

I knew this guy from the very beginning. He killed my bestfriend. He just played her. He played everyone.

"Y/n. "Shad said and I looked at him.

I didn't introduce myself. How could've he known my name?

"Y/n, What's wrong with you?." He asked.

I looked at him straight in the eye.

"I didn't introduce my name. How could've you known?."I said calmly.

"Your friend over there mentioned your name so I assumed the name belonged to you. "Shad said.

" Assuming kills you. "I said crossing my arms.

" You remind me of someone I once had." Shad said walking around.

"Ohoho. I'm rare and no one is exactly like me. "I said with attitude.

" You might be right. She was more happier and she mainly gets what she wants in ways I couldn't. "Shad said.

" She was so beautiful and so sweet. She always loved the Goddess Irene. She just knows how to get what she wants. "Shad added.

" Mhmm. "I nodded.

"This was her." He said showing me a picture.

It's was me in a white dress with roses on my head. I looked at him.

"You're my reincarnated daughter, Y/n."Shad said.

"Believe me Shad, I know what you're planning. "I said.

The picture disappeared in his hands as it turned into dust.

" Tell me Princess, What are my plans?."Shad said in a menacing tone.

"More than you know. I've seen what you've done to people. You took her life away!. "I yelled.

" Who's life did I take? I took a lot of women's lives, so could you please explain or give me details?."Shad said with a smirk.

"Don't play dumb! It was her and only her. The girl you cared and protected. "I said as tears fell.

" Hmmm. It doesn't ring a bell. "He said thinking.

Then his eyes lit up. His index finger pointed at me and he raised his eyebrows.

" Maybe you were the one who kill her. You must've done mischievous things. You must've murdered someone and faked it when you were in front of your friends. "Shad said.

" I didn't.. "I muttered.

" Just stop pretending, Y/n. Your small minded brain is what made you different from my daughter. You have her face but not her mind. You're nothing but a waste of magic!. "Shad yelled as he pushed me to the ground.