Engaging The Portal

~°Garroth's POV°~

"Garroth...."

My eyes flutters open.

"Ugh.... "I groaned out.

" Hello Garroth. "

A woman was in front of me. She looked oddly familiar. Her black hair and her blue green eyes. Then it hit me.

" Mommy?. "I asked.

She smiled." Of course. Hello my dear son. How I've missed you. " She said as she hugged me.

" Mommy where are we?. "I asked parting from her hug and looking around.

" At the Irene Dimension. "Mommy said.

" Wait. What are we doing here and what are you wearing?!. "I asked looking at her.

She was wearing a long white dress with gold and silver linings. She also had a thin Cape behind her. It was like I was in the Lord of the Rings. Mommy looked like she was an elf of the Lord of the rings.

"Oh my dear son, Irene asked me to bring you here before you return to the world you now live in. "Mommy said and I was so confused.

" And this is my Royal outfit of O'Khasis. The elves designed it themselves. "Mommy said walking in first.

" Now I know I'm in Lord of the Rings. "I said following her.

Mommy was ahead of me and suddenly bowed. I walked in too and saw the same woman that looked like Aphmau on a throne.

" Garroth, Bow down. "Mommy said.

I bowed and then I heard a giggle." Arise."

I stood up and saw the woman in front of me. Mommy stood up and did a courtesy.

"My Lady ship. I brought Garroth as promised now will you revive my own Garroth?."Mommy asked and I turned to her in question.

She saw me and sighed.

"My baby, My Garroth, died. "Mommy said.

My eyes widened." But mommy.. "

" He was killed in an ambush along with Y/n in the Dark Forest. "Mommy said looking up to me.

" I will do so, My Lady Zianna. Pour a drop of this into his mouth and he shall be awakened."The woman said giving mommy a small vile.

"Thank You My ladyship. I wish I could say the same thing to your daughter."Mommy said.

"Her father took her first before I could. So there is nothing I can do but wait for her to come back soon to visit me. But thank you, Lady Zianna. "the woman said.

" Go enter the portal before it makes up to One minute."The woman said and a portal appeared.

Mommy hugged me. "Take care of Y/n."

Mommy said before jumping in. I turned to the woman.

"Here Garroth. Take this with you. You'll need this soon. Open it once Y/n has lost."The woman said putting a small bottle with liquid on a necklace on my neck.