Royalty

~°Your POV°~

I have been trying to get out of this room for a few hours already and I think I might die in here. Welp. It seems pretty clear that this door will not open by any chance or means of trying. I decided to just lay back on the bed that was placed here. I was tired and I didn't even get the chance to even get food. My stomach has been rumbling and I feel tired. The time here sure is fast. Earlier it was bright and shining and the time was still around 10:50 at the medieval time and then here boy, it's Hella weird. I checked at the mini clocks they had here and it's already 4 am. It only was like for an hour or two. Strange time difference. Suddenly, I hear the door open. Slight creaks and footsteps were heard.

"Did the creature calm down?" The same voice from a few hours ago said.

"Of course it did" I said closing my eyes.

I heard them gasped. The door was then shut. I could still feel a presence around me. I opened my eyes and decided to sit up. I then see a cute face. He had orange eyes and orange horns. He looked at me kind of scared.

"Ummm..."

"I-I brought you food." He said shyly.

"Thank Irene! I'm starving." I said as I smiled to him.

He handed me the tray filled with food. He then scratched the back of his neck.

"Look. I don't know where I am and as much as I know it. I think you're hungry too. Want---to uh... Share?" I said.

His eyes lit up.

"How kind of you." He said as a smile on was plastered on his face.

He took an apple and bit it. He smiled as he looked at me.

"Wow. No one has been this kind towards me." He said.

I tilted my head to the side in question.

"Why? You seem like a sweet kind of guy. Well except for the horns tho. They're quite scary." I said as I peeled the orange.

"Hehe... I'm Noi." He said as his face turned pink.

"Noi? That's a unique name." I said as I began to take a piece from the orange.

"T-Thank you." He said.

"By the way, Where am I?" I asked Noi.

"You're in Damos."He said as he finished the apple.

" Damos? Then why am I trapped in here? "I asked.

" Well, don't tell anyone I told you this but, They say you act and look like Circe."Noi said.

" Circe? "I asked.

" Well she's -----"

"Noi! Get that creature out of here right now!" I heard someone yell.

Suddenly, the door bursts open. I saw the prince from earlier and the same man who called me creature.

"What took you so long to get her out of here?!" Asch yelled at Noi.