Venturing Through The Mindscape

~Your POV~

Standing on the white plain again. There she stood before me.

"Y/n.. Your family is here for you. "She said showing me that they were by my side.

I looked away." If they knew, would they abandon me?. "I asked disgusted of myself.

" They wouldn't. "She said.

" Unless, You want to talk to them."She said making me look at her.

I gave her a questioning look and she smiled at me. She motioned her hand at the side and I looked to the side. I saw Hunter, Aaron, Aphmau and Zane.  Each had their colors. Hunter - Green, Aaron-Red,Aphmau-Purple and Zane-black.

"Choose one. "Irene said placing a hand on my shoulder.

I sighed." Just one huh? ". I looked at her.

" I'm afraid that's all the power I could give for you to communicate with a person within their mindscape. "Irene said with a calming smile.

" I see. Then.. I choose, Aaron. "I said to her.

" Very well, my dear one. "She said as she disappeared.

Hunter, Aphmau and Zane disappeared. I was now walking through the red plane. It was quiet. My outfit turned into a set of Armour. It had the Irene symbol on it. Trees started appearing beside me as a pathway was made. A blue sky appeared and grass started to grow. I smiled. This was normal for me. Since, I enter different mindscapes from time to time.

I then hear rustling beyond the trees and I smiled. I draw my sword out and a sword was clashed with mine. I looked to see who it was and it was masked man. The only man who had that outfit was the one and only Aaron.

"Aaron. "I said keeping my sword back to its place and Aaron hid his sword too.

" Y/n. "He bowed lightly then stood back up.

" How did you escape, hmm?. "Aaron asked.

I laughed lightly," The chains are still on me. The reason I came here was to find the real Aaron,Aaron."I said with a smile.

We stopped and he leaned on a the trunk of the tree and threw me an apple. I catch it and take a bite from it.

"He must be at the Royal Tales area. You know how he loves Royalty. "Aaron said with slight disgust.

I threw the apple core at him." We both know you have that Royalty craving in you." I said walking away while waving goodbye.

"We both know, I don't. That's just another side of me. " He sighed.

I laughed quietly and continued to walk. Suddenly, the path was gold. This was a good sign. That I was near. My clothing turned into a long gown. I sighed.

" I can't move in these. "I groaned.

Suddenly, a sharp object was piercing behind my back. A hand was covering my mouth, preventing me from screaming. I was dragged to a cave. I was quickly pushed to the ground and the gown was all dirty;not that I mind at all.

" Look, Princess, hand over the crystal of Themite and we'll let you go. "A male voice said.

I stood up, dusting myself. I snickered.

" Look, if that's how you're going to treat your sister then I suggest looking for a way to run. "I said turning to look at Aaron's shocked face.

" Didn't recognize me in this gown, now did you?. "I asked, crossing my arms.

" How did you---?. "

" Look, I need to find the real Aaron. Not this deceitful Aaron. "I said.

" Hey, You met the mysterious one and now you're meeting the deceitful one. You'll have to go past through the Mermaid Tales. Aaron has a lot of history, you know. "Aaron. Aka Deceitful Aaron, said.

" Mermaid tales? First there's Royal Tales then Mermaid Tales? Oh, wait. I know. You're lying. "I sighed.

" No, I'm not. " He said.

" Where actually is he?. "I asked.

He sighed and rolled his eyes and gave me a map.

" That'll take you to Aaron. I believe he is in the Nether." Deceitful Aaron said.

"Great. "I said leaving.

" No thank you or whatever? Great job sis. "I heard him say.

I laughed and walked to a village. I sighed. It was wrecked and broken. I sighed. I saw a portal which was made of obsidian and jumped in.

My clothing changed again and it was red Armour. I was greeted by a line of shadow knights.

" My lady, Our Lord has been expecting your arrival. "A shadow Knight said bowing down to me.

He stood up. He looked familiar. His eyes made contact with me and I saw it was Vylad. A small tear escaped my eye. I know I haven't seen Vylad in a long time but he's actually is still cute eventho it's just a mindscape. I did a courtesy and walked in. There, Aaron was sitting bored as Irene could describe it.

"Aaron?. "I said and he looked at me and smiled.

He left his throne and walked Infront of me with a small smile.

" Took you long enough. "He said with a smirk.

" Shut up. I've seen your history and its boring and crazy. "I said sticking out my tongue at him.

He chuckled lightly," Look, You're still on chains. "He pointed at my arms.

I looked down at my arms and chains were there.

" I know aren't you?. "I asked.

" I still have. "He raised his arms and he had chains.

We both laughed.

" You know, I've always wanted to tell you something, But I'm afraid to tell you.. "I said to him.

Aaron said something but there was no Sound.

" What? What did you say?. "I asked Aaron and he shrugged.

He said something but there was still no sound.

" y/n, Y/n...Y/n!."