Overall Happenings

A few days later...

~°Your POV°~

I woke up and did my morning routine. I checked my phone and it was very early. I decided to make some food for breakfast. It's not just for me, but for everyone's lazy butts.

I grabbed my cellphone and put ear buds in. I play my faveorite music and began cooking.

Derek's POV

I woke up and head into the bathroom to fix my face. I washed up. I saw Rachel wake up and said "Good Morning."

I wiped my face with a towel and eventually smell something delicious. I head out of the room and Rachel followed me. We both head down the stairs and saw Melissa and Aaron with their ears and tail up and waving. Melissa saw me and gave me a shush sign. I then hear humming. I look at what they were looking and saw Y/N preparing breakfast. She was just done with the pancakes and toast. She didn't notice us yet since she was dancing and humming to her song. We all sat down at the table when Y/N turned around to get something. When she turned around, her face was flushing red.

"G-Good M-Morning.." She said taking off her ear buds.

"Good Morning." We all said.

"Wow. Did you make this for us?." Melissa asked.

"I.. Uhm.." She said looking down.

"No need to worry sweetheart. Take a seat and enjoy what you made." Rachel said.

She sits down and stares at the pancakes she made. Each plate had our favorite breakfast Meal. I had eggs with toast and black coffee. How'd she know about that?

"Yumm!." Melissa yelled happily.

"This is amazing. Where did you learn to cook this good?." Aaron asked.

"Yes. We'd love to know!." Rachel said.

"I.. Uhm.. Grandpa taught me how to cook. He said that every one of you has different taste in food. So he showed me how to make different kinds of dishes to prepare whenever I had a good mood to cook." Y/N said.

I tasted the meal she prepared and my eyes widened. I swear that a tear escaped.

" This is heaven.. "I said.

Everyone looks at me.

" What? This is like what father used to cook me.. "I said looking down.

" E-Enjoy your meal.. "Y/N said getting up from her chair and grabbing a toast.

" Wait, where are you going?."I asked.

" I.. I'm visiting some old friends of mine here in mystreet.. I promised I'd come with them. " She said.

" Who are these friends of yours?. "I asked.

" Aaron's girlfriend and friends. "She said.

" Okay sweetheart. Enjoy and don't come home late. "Rachel said.

Y/N then leaves. I look at everyone and readied my fork and knife.

" We're settling this once and for all. " I said munching down on the food.