Inside

~°Aaron's POV°~

We arrived at the lodge. Hunter opened the door and I head in. I closed the door behind me. I heard a little screech.

"Aaron!!. "I felt a tight hug.

I looked down and saw a raven haired woman with caramel eyes hugging me. I chuckled and she pulls away. It was Aphmau. The woman I loved.

" Hey, how are you?. "Aphmau said with her cute smile.

" I'm fine.. For now. "I said.

" We got your note. "A orange haired woman said the note. Lucinda.

"Wasnt expecting you guys here." I sighed.

"What? Don't you want us around Aaron?. "Another voice said.

I looked up and saw Zane and Kim. Kim was sitting on the couch while Zane was leaning on the wall.

" You should've told us, Aaron. If you didn't want us around then why bother?."Zane said standing up properly.

"I didn't ask for your help, Zane. "I said gritting my teeth.

" You shoul--. "

" That's Enough! I don't want to hear another word from both of you. "Kim bursts.

I growled. I sat down at the couch. Hunter came with a cup of coffee.

" Here. Warm yourself up. "Hunter said with a smile.

I nodded and looked at them.

" Why are you here? I didn't ask you to be here. I just left in the note that Melissa and I were heading out. "I said holding the cup for coffee.

Aphmau sighed." Aaron, we're not dumb. Where is the first place you'd think a missing person would be?. "Aphmau asked.

" The Woods.. "I sighed.

" Yep. Melissa also mentioned that this was part of your company and that Hunter also lived here. So, we decided to go here first. "Aphmau said.

I looked down and nodded my head. I put the cup of coffee back on the table.

" Aaron? What's wrong?. "Lucinda asked.

I looked up. Hunter mouthed to me an 'They Don't know!." I sighed and looked at Aphmau.

"I'm fine .. "I said.

" Speaking of Melissa, Where is she? Wasn't she with you?." Kim said and my eyes widened.

"Shoot! I left her at the waterfalls! Maybe she couldn't head back home due to me being ignorant and leaving her there all alone!. "I said standing up.

" Don't worry, I'm fine. "I heard Melissa's voice.

I turned around and saw Melissa. She was calling through the TV.

" Melissa?. "

" Yeah, Hi Aaron. Thanks for leaving me at the Waterfalls. "Melissa said rolling her eyes.