Experience The Old Kingdom

"Y/n!!!."

My eyes boolted open as blazing light came. I hiss in pain and then my eyes adjusted. I was in my old room again. I moved my head to the right and saw my grandfather.

"Hey sweetie.. "

" Grandpa?. "I asked sitting up.

" No, Y/n. It's me, Derek Lycan, Your dad. " my eyes adjusted a little and I saw dad.

I quickly hugged him and he chuckled. We pull away from our hug and he smiles.

" She's doing fine so far, Sir."A lady in a doctor's robe said. Daniel's Mom?

"Thank you. "Dad said standing up.

" No problem. My son and I will head on home now. Goodbye, Mr. Lycan. "She said leaving my room.

Dad sat back down on the chair and held my hand,giving it a tight squeeze.

" Sweetie, I know I might be a bit harsh to you, but can you please tell me what happened with Ein and his friend. Ein's partner was seen dead at a cave. What happened?. "Dad asked calmly.

" D-Dad.. "I said looking down.

"Look sweetie, You know I can help you. We're all here for y---."

"Shut up! Where were you when I was a kid?! You separated me from my siblings because you thought I was different! How does that change now that you tell me that you can help?! You don't even know how much people have died because of me!. "I yelled as tears fell.

I covered myself with my blanket. Dad sighed.

" Let me tell you a story. "He said.

I hid under the blanket not wanting to see his face and to see anyone else's face.

" Once upon a time, there was Werewolf King and queen. They had 3 children. The eldest was a quirky wolf while the twins were fraternal. One was a boy and one was a girl.

As the twins grew up. The boy had his wolf ears and tail earlier while his twin sister never got her ears and tail. Their older sister had completed her form while her younger sister still looked like a normal human.

The king was low on funding and was going bankrupt because the other king which was his best friend didn't have stocks to sell yet to people of his village. So, they had to cut budget for one of their children.

The king's bestfriend sent his youngest son to his father while the king sent the twin with no wolf potential to his closest friend.

His closest friend and the king met up one wintery night. There, the other twin was sent. The king was regretting his choice but he had to do it. He gave his youngest daughter to his closest friend to be guided until they had money to spend for her. The king gave away his daughter and walked away with tears falling. He looked back one more time to see her reaching for him. He cried and ran away and headed back to the castle.

The king--. "

" The king didn't know that what he did was wrong. He could've just created a budget list for the family and started creating his own stocks to sell--."

"But the king was option less. A few years later, the king finally had enough funding and wanted to get her long lost daughter back. Years of planning and trying to find a way to tell the long lost Princess's siblings about her, the king and queen finally had a plan. The Queen picked up the Princess from his closest friend. The princess had returned home and was greeted by her family and--. "

" And.. The king was cold to her. Making her feel empty as heck. Making her think, she wasn't supposed to be in the family and.. "

" But the Princess didn't know that the King was upset because of her fraternal twin. The king didn't mean to be so cold and harsh to her. The king wanted to reconnect with her and explain things to her but the king had no guts to tell her when he knew the princess could run away. Eventually, they became close at an outing. The king finally felt a connection between them. That they were finally getting along. "Dad said with a calming smile.

" The King's closest friend didn't mean to blurt out what happened. He just had to let the king know what the princess had gone through without the King."A male voice said.

My eyes scan the room. A figure came out of the side of the room where a curtain was placed.

"When the Princess knew about what the king's closest friend did, she ran away. The princess ran away. Everyone in the kingdom, we're in high alert. They all were searching for her. Through the hottest sands until they all ended up at a freezing mountain. There, they found her. Her twin, along with some of his friends came and helped take care of her since there was a snow storm. Then, the royal family eventually found them all in a cave and brought them back to safety. Now, they know, that the Princess is okay. Since, she woke up. "A figure walked into the light.

The person had his black and white hair with his shades on. He took his shades off and laid them on the desk near the bed. He hugged dad and then held my hand.

"Hey, you okay, kiddo?." He asked which made me smile.

"I'm fine. " I said looking down.

" Sweetie, it's okay. "Dad said, putting his thumb on my chin which made me look at him.

" It's okay... Everything's okay. "Dad said hugging me tightly.

I was shocked yet happy. I looked at Roman and he smiled at me calmly. He had a few tears falling. It was usual for me to see his face without his shades but if there were tears, it always meant that he cares for someone deeply. I smiled at him.

Dad, then pulls away from the hug and holds my hands.

"Sweetie..everyone's worried about you. Especially, Aaron. Should I go and tell them to come in? Or do you want to see them after you get out of here?. "Dad asked.

It was kind of mom-ish for him to say it but I guess that's dad. A confusing person.

" I.. I think.. Later. Later, when I get home. But. "I said sighing.

" But what?. "Roman said putting back his shades on.

The door was slammed open and a figure stood infront of me. He had blonde hair and crystal blue eyes.

" Garroth?. "Dad stood up.

" Please, let me talk to her. "He pleaded.

He reached in his bag and a red notebook was found. My eyes widened as tears threatened to fall.

" I have this.. "