Rising Inch By Inch

The next day...
~°Your POV°~

I was sitting down on the table of the kitchen and ate an apple for breakfast.

"Here's some clothes that I think will look good on you. Plus, I found some Armour that might also fit you. "Katelyn said placing the clothing on the table.

I stood up and held the clothing.

" Thank you Katelyn. "I said exiting the kitchen and entered the shared bed room.

I closed the door and locked it. I closed the windows and covered it with the curtains. Roman left me a towel and a bucket of water. I sighed.

" Not much of a shower, but will do. "I said.

I then washed my face and started changing into the clothing Katelyn brought to me earlier. I slipped on some black leggings and a purple t- shirt and covered it with the armour pieces. I looked at my outfit at the mirror and it looked so familiar. I looked down at my feet and saw I had sneakers on. I sighed. I hope this will be good. I comb my hair, since there seemed to be a purple brush near the mirror. Something reminded me of Aphmau... Heh, that girl had been quiet all day. I wonder where they could be..

After I finished changing, I head down. I saw Aphmau wearing the red blazer and black jeans. She seemed to be scared.

"Hey, are you alright?. "I tapped Aphmau.

" Y-yeah... Just.. Aaron.. "She said looking down.

" I know.. And I'm so sorry.. "I said looking up.

" Hey Y/n! I found some metal boots for you!. "Kim said handing it to me.

" Woah. Maybe the medieval people lived here. "I said.

" This used to be where I lived, my dear one. " I heard Irene.

I smiled. I took the boots and took off my sneakers. I quickly wore it . I smiled. Today, was going to be a great day.

" Is everyone ready for the specialized training?. "I asked.

" Holy Yeah!."Laurence yelled.

We all laughed and exited the house. Roman was the one leading us so we were under a dismantled tree house.

"Ahem. Today, we'll practice sword fighting?."Roman said and we looked at him.

"Of course, practice without swords. "Laurence said, rolling his eyes.

Roman went silent and so did everyone else. He then smiled. He moved aside and swords were in the stands. Laurence smiled and grabbed the blue sword then got shocked. He fell to the ground. Roman laughed.

" The sword chooses you, Not you choosing the sword. "Roman said smirking and Laurence scoffed.

I stood in front of a (f/c) sword. Garroth stood at the Crystal blue sword. Katelyn stood in front of a dark blue sword with a red handle.

" Is this gonna be my sword?."I closed my eyes, reaching the sword, hoping it won't shock me.

I held the handle and opened my eyes. I held it in front of me and looked at Roman. He nodded at me and I smiled.

"Oh sweet!. "Garroth said as he slowly swing his sword.

Katelyn stared at her sword.

" Will do I guess. "Katelyn said smiling.

Laurence, Kim and Aphmau were the only one's left. Three swords stood there, waiting for someone to claim it. Kim grabbed the golden sword and smiled.

" This actually complements my hair!." Kim yelled.

Aphmau held a white sword. "It reminds me of someone that always came into my dream.." Aphmau said looking at me.

I nodded. "That would be an angel." I smiled.

Laurence huffed out and grabbed the Emerald sword. Laurence looks down. Garroth chuckled and patted Laurence.

"You know what?. "Garroth said looking at Laurence.

" Yeah?. "Laurence looked at Garroth.

" It actually complements your green and handsome eyes." Garroth said as he gave a small peck at Laurence's cheek.

Laurence turned red and pushed Garroth away.

"Dude!."Laurence yelled as he turned red.

"How can you reject someone as handsome as me?. "Garroth said as he did a small sexy pose.

Laurence turned super red and we all began to laugh. Katelyn did some vomiting sounds behind me and I laughed even more.

" Garroth!. "Laurence said covering his face.

Roman laughed and then looked at us. He clapped his hands and we look at him.

" Are we going to begin or not?. "Roman said smiling.

"Ready!." We yelled as we placed our swords in front of us.

"This will take a lot of practice, Kiddos. "