Starting To See Her Side

~3rd Person POV~

Noi and the others felt sorry for you. They knew that she carried so much that she still has to find out. They wanted to help her but they noticed she was running out of time. They finally believed she wasn't from their realm. They knew she was someone very important. She wasn't just a familiar face to Asch but someone he knew that would fix the universe. 

A few hours after the occurrence, Asch and Rhys were finding a way to help you with Lady Grandma. Asch ordered Pierce and Noi to take care of you as Leif was to do some bidding. Tears started to flow from your eyes. You silently cried on the bed as you stare at the ceiling that had drawings. You remembered everything. 

"Y/n  dinner's ready."  Roman calls you.

"Just a minute!"  You were scribbling on the walls  as if making a masterpiece.

You heard a chair was moved from the dinner table and heard your grandfather talking with Roman.

"Y/n!" Your grandfather called.

"Just a minnuuuttee!" You were very eager to finish what you were drawing.

A few seconds later, you heard footsteps behind you.

"What are you making?" You heard your grandfather talking behind you.

"It's my masterpiece!" You said in a a very cute voice as you continued to scribble.

Your grandfather crouched down beside you.

"Look!" You said  presenting it as your art.

You both saw what you just made. You drew wolves, demons and angels coming together in the middle of the forest. You were very fond of things like these at a young age. The angels were floating in the air creating light as the demons created fire orbs and the wolves were howling. You only thought of this as nothing but just for fun but for your grandfather, it felt like he didn't want it to happen.

" Let's get dinner shall we?"

Tears spilled on your cheeks as memories flash back.

"This jacket of yours is so cool Y/n!" Aaron checks himself out with my jacket on at the mirror.

"Give me back my  jacket Aaron before anyone else gets hurt." You said entering his room slowly.

"Can't I have this? We're twins!" Aaron says with a smile.

"GIVE ME MY JACKET!"

You were starting to sniffle. Noi noticed you and sat on your bedside. He whisked away those hair that covered your face. Pierce came by your side held your hand.

"Everything is going to be okay." Pierce said.

Suddenly, tears kept flowing. Noi looked at Pierce with a bit of worry.

"Why do people always say that?" You covered your face as more tears fell.

"Say what?" Pierce asks.

"That everything is okay. When things are actually not okay!" You said as you sit up from the bed.

The two look at you with worry.

"It's so easy for people to say that everything is okay but is it really okay....? It doesn't comfort anymore! Life is not okay! Things are never okay! Why do you think it's always going to be okay!" You cried as a light of wave exits you.

Pierce and Noi felt the light of wave pass through them. They looked at Y/n and held her hands.

"We say things are going to be okay so that they wouldn't worry so much. So that the people we're telling that its going to be okay will believe they are not alone..." Noi said rubbing the back of your hand with his thumb.

"Everyone suffers a fate. Sometimes it's much worse for them and sometimes they give up but telling them that it's going to be okay will help them realize that they are more than their fate and they will rise again." Noi added looking into your eyes.

"You don't always have to worry. Time will come that you, your destiny, your fate, will come to you and will help you understand that life isn't always what you think it is. There's beauty in those words and it helps a person believe that it's never going last forever. The pain you are suffering now... will be exchanged into something far more beautiful and everything will be okay." Pierce said wiping your tears away.

"It's not always for the moment that we say that it's going to be okay. But haven't you noticed that in the end everything has been okay? It's because these words are preparing you for something greater. To help you stand up again. To help you believe that you can do something. To give you time to rest and plan. These words will always , in the end, give you a brighter life." Pierce said calmly.

Tears stopped flowing as they both gave you a tight hug. 

" Thank You..." You said.

You part from their hug and smiled as you wiped a tear away. Pierce tapped Noi and they nodded. Pierce got off the bedside and stood next to Noi.

"You should rest.." Noi gave a comforting smile.

"You've had enough for today.." Noi said laying you down on the bed properly.

You smiled, "Thank you.." 

"We promise... " They dim the lights.

" Everything is going to be okay"