Ruffle

~°Derek's POV°~

"Derek calm down.. "Rachel said.

My head has again ached because of this agenda. The 2nd Ultima agenda..

" This could be possible, Derek. "Garte said.

" We interviewed every person who sent that review on the incident. Including, Kawaii~Chan's parents. What else could you think could stop us from thinking she could be the 2nd Ultima?." Zianna said.

I sighed

"Derek, maybe--. "

" Look, to resolve your suspicions, I'll have her take the DNA test. It'll be easier for us to see who is right and who is definitely wrong. "I said sitting down on my chair.

" Well--. "

" Excuse me sir, Derek's Agent, Roman, has urgent news he wants to personally tell you all. "The secretary said on the com.

Garte looked at me and I nodded." Sure, let him in. "Garte said through the little mic.

"What has Roman have for us?."Rachel asked.

Roman then enters the room. The door closes behind him and he takes off his jacket and hat. We all stood up.

" Roman?. "I said.

" I'm sorry to cause such intrusion but this secret can't be held on forever... "Roman said.

" What kind of secret are we talking about?."Garte asked.

"But first, you should promise. "He said.

It seemed childish but we just let it slide since Roman knew the best of us.

" Sure. "We all nodded.

" Promise to keep them safe. Promise to not hurt them. Promise to not hold a grudge on her.. Promise to treat her well."Roman said looking down.

We all knew what he was talking about. He was talking about the other Ultima and the ultima is a she.

"Don't worry. We won't harm her. "I said.

Roman looked at me.

" Y/n is the second Ultima.. "

~°Your POV°~

I twist and turn on my bed. I couldn't sleep. I decided to sit up. I looked around and then heard the garage door open. I got out of my bed and saw a car race out. I think I saw Roman Inside. I shrugged. I was about to head back to my bed until I recognized dad's agents.

"Sure Roman but you owe us. "The black haired and blue eyed agent said through his watch.

The person sighed and I head to my closet.

Roman what are you doing?

I grabbed a small box with a button on the center. I pressed the button and the box scanned me. I put it on the edge of my bed and made sure it wouldn't be seen. I backed away and saw a hologram of me asleep. I quickly put on my masks and grabbed my jacket. I put on the hood and grabbed a bag filled with my emergency kit incase something else goes wrong. I checked the perimeter and he agents were inside the house. I open my window and closed it behind me. I stood at the roof. I then saw another agent with a cowboy hat on his left hand. I ducked and jumped to a tee and hid in. The agent came back inside and I sighed in relief. I lift the sleeves of my jacket and tapped on my bracelet. A holographic image of The destination where Roman was heading. My eyes widened.

Ro'maeve Manor?!

I ran through the woods without stopping. I then ended up being in font of the Ro'maeve manor. My hair waved in the night's cold wind. I saw Roman's car and jumped from branch to branch just to get up to the meeting room. There, I saw Roman in front of my parents.

What are you doing?!

I lifted my sleeve up again and tapped the bracelet. I then set in some codes then I heard what Roman said. I fell back. I sat at the branch holding my hair.

Look Rookie, he failed you. He wasn't trustworthy at All!

"No. Shut up.. "I whispered.

Your father's rage is coming.

I look at the window and saw my dad clenching his fists. Mom had a worried look on her face.

" Derek... " mom said.

" I.. Can't.. Ugh!. " dad slammed his hands on the table.

I could feel his aura. It was in rage. I backed up. I think Roman saw me and then he yelled my name.

" Y/n!. "Roman yelled and headed out the room.

I needed to get out of here. I jumped back down the tree to be met up with Roman and the others.

" Y/n.. Calm down.. "Roman said.

My fear of dad. My hate for betrayal. My fear of being pitied at. My fear for being treated like a mutt. This got the best of me.

" Y/n breathe.. "Roman said getting closer.

My breathing was deeper and my hair started to turn red. My ears and tail pop out.

" Y/n, sweetheart... Calm down. "Mom said.

" Calm down?! Killing my father because of this?! You killed my father you relentless and useless child!. "dad yelled at me.

My breathing got even deeper. A deep pain was in my chest. My hair was fully red and my complexion changed and my eyes started to change.

" Derek!. "Roman yelled at him.

" You are the reason my father is gone! You did this! You did everything! Without you, this wouldn't happen and he would still be alive!. "Dad yelled while clenching his fists.

I growled. My eyes were red. Good thing I had my mask on.

" Derek!. "Mom said pushing him to the ground while Roman tries to come to me.

" Come any closer and I'll tear apart this town too. "I said growling.

They backed up.

" Y/n this isn't you.. "Roman said.

I growled and ran away. I was in my wolf form so I quickly vanished. I ended up in a cave. A cave I know too well... I laid down and cried myself to sleep...

" I couldn't stand it.. "