Moms

~°Roman's POV°~

As Y/n busted through the doors, I stood up in shock at how she blocked every exit in seconds. I quickly hugged her and she started to scream.

"Let go of me!!!. "She yelled.

I covered her mouth and whispered.

"Woah Woah Woah. It's me." I whispered.

She relaxed a little. I slowly release her from the hug and placed her on her bed.

"Hey.. "I said trying to be as calm as I was.

Her ears and tail were moving. Her hair halfway red.

" What made you tick?. "I asked her.

" I don't know.. "She said while hugging her legs.

" You know I can't help you with just that answer. "I said sitting down on the bed.

" I don't know. I just hated being in corners.. Especially, when someone tried to kiss me!. "She said lookong at me.

" Well, you did toy with him."I said.

"I.. I didn't expect him to kiss me!. "Y/n said raising her arms in surrender.

I sighed."Here." I said giving her a box of ice cream.

She took it and smiled.

"Thanks.. "She said.

" Whatever happened, whatever will happen, know that I'll be here okay? Also, try to control what you have. Remember what your grandpa said?. "I asked her.

" Emotions kill you." She said sighing.

"I know you're afraid and so is everyone else but with your mother and father on the case, we can't hide it much longer than we used to. "I explained to her.

" I wish you were my father.."Y/n said sighing and opening the box of ice cream.

I chuckled. "It would be great to have you as my daughter but, you should know that your dad has done a lot for you. Just by keeping you safe and all, it's a way of showing love." I explained to her.

"Yeah but dad... Separated me from the others.. "Y/n said scooping ice cream into her mouth.

" It may seem bad to you, but that's how he protected you."I said.

"But--. "

" No more buts. Be grateful that your parents care for you. You'll never know when you'll lose them. "I said smiling at her.

She wipes off the excess ice cream on her face and sighs.

" I guess so.. "She said as her hair turned back to black.

" Now, who---. "

~°Your POV°~

" Y/n!. "Mom burst through the door.