A Test

~°Aaron's POV°~

I wrapped my hand with some bandages. I was getting ready for the battle with Y/n. We were in the woods near the lake. Eventually, Y/n arrives. My ears and tail come out. She just scoffs.

"Ears and tail? Using your werewolf side to defeat me? That's just plain ignorance, Aaron. "She said putting a backpack down under a tree.

" What? Can't show your wolf side?. "I asked crossing my arms.

She looks at me and crosses her arms too.

" Oh sweety, it's more than that. "She said.

" You're just jealous because I'm an early bloomer. " I said teasing her.

She just sighs and snickers at me.

" Look, if I let my wolf side out. You'll be the end of it."She said spitting on the ground.

"Ha! You're just afraid. "I said.

She just yawns and looks at me.

" Are we going to fight or are we just going to tease one another? I already miss 5 minutes of extra training in the training room ya know. "Y/n said.

I growled at her. My fangs were sharper than usual. Y/n takes her position. Somehow,I saw a little red in her eyes or was it just her hair..?

" Ready puppy?. "She asks teasing me.

" You'll never hear the end of it!. "I said attacking her with punches.

She dodges my every attempt to punch and kick her. I eventually, fell to the ground.

" Is that all you got?. "She asked.

I look back at her. I could feel my eyes turn red. I close my eyes and sigh. I kick her legs and she fell to the ground.

" Gotcha. "I said standing up.

I turned around and she was gone. I then feel a sharp kick which made me fall back to the ground. I see her behind me and I attempt to punch her. She catches my punch and twists it.

" Owie!. "I yelled out.

She twists my arms until she successfully placed my arm on my back. She stretches it higher and I wince in pain.

" Giving up?."She asks.

I saw one advantage and I kicked her knee, making her fall to the ground.

~°Your POV°~

Aaron kicked my leg, making me fall to the ground in pain. I sit up and held my leg. I wince. It was a powerful kick. I look up to see Aaron with red eyes. I quickly look away. He kneels in front of me.

"A-Are you alright?. "Aaron asks in a concern voice.

I looked at him and his eyes were back to normal. I nodded trying to stand up.

" I'm fine.. "I said slowly making my way to my backpack.

I fell to the ground and I wince in pain.

" You're not okay.. "Aaron tried to help me but I stop him.

" No.. I'm fine.. "I said sitting up and grabbing the backpack which was near me.

I searched in my backpack for the bandages and the ice pack. I quickly pull it out from the backpack and bandaged myself and placed the ice pack at my knee. Aaron comes to me and sits beside me. I pulled out from my backpack a bottle of water and handed it to him. He catches it.

"Girl scout?. "He asked.

" Yeah. Pretty much. "I said eating an apple.

" That was a good match tho. "Aaron said.

I laugh." That wasn't a good match at all. "I said.

Aaron looks at me." Wait what? That wasn't enough for you?. "He asked.

" I've been through worse. "I said taking a bite from the apple.

" What?. "

" Getting hurt like this is just minor. I've bleed than just be bruised. "I said.

" Wait. They hurt you?. "Aaron asked.

I look at Aaron." No. I have my specialized, rewired and awesome training room which I built myself and it was way cooler. "I said.

" Woah. So, um... Round two??. "Aaron asked.

" Sure. "

I threw the apple core through the air.

" Unless, you don't want too." Aaron said.

I then threw a dagger at the apple core which they both landed at a tree. The dagger splitted the apple core. Aaron's eyes widened.

"Ready?. "I asked.

" R-Ready.. "Aaron said standing up.

We took our positions again. His ears and tail were still there. Suddenly, Aaron punches me in the face. I felt it and spitted on the ground. I kicked him at his stomach and did another kick to his jaw. He fell to the ground. I turned around and waited. He jumped on me and I held his arm and threw him down on the ground. I tried to step on him but he rolls away. He runs on the trunks of the trees and flies to me. I move a few inches away not wanting to be landed on. He fell flat on the ground. I laughed at him. He winced in pain. I crouch down and look at him.

"Are you okay?. "I asked

" It..hurts.."Aaron said.

I rolled my eyes and helped him up. Now this was something I wasn't hoping to see. Aaron had bruises. His arms were bleeding. I screech quietly.

"Sorry.. "I said handling him an ice pack.

" You sure pack a punch. Especially, a kick. "Aaron said chuckling.

I helped him and put him near where my backpack was placed. I grabbed my backpack and took out the left over bandage roll. I bandaged his wounded arms and he looks at me.

"I know you have questions. Now ask." I said nearly finished with the wound wrapping.

"I.. Uh.. "Aaron said unsure.

I finished the wound wrapping and I hand Aaron the ice pack. I place everything in my backpack. I hear Aaron sigh.

" Do you do this often?. "Aaron asks.

I stopped what I did and looked at him and sighed.

"Yes.."I said sitting beside him.

Aaron ruffles my hair and laughs.

"Hey!." I said pulling his hand away from my hair.

"What was that for?!. "I said fixing my hair.

He looks away and stares into the area we previously fought on.

" It's great to have a sister that is actually like me.. "