I Don't Understand

~°Rachel's POV°~

"This is something we need to figure out, Rachel." Derek said.

"Stop worrying about this. This will all be open to us. Don't worry." I said to calm him down.

"This is very hard for me to understand woman!." He yelled.

"Derek."I warned him.

" There is another ultima out there other than Aaron, Rachel!. "He yelled at me stressed.

" Derek! We are here to figure out how this happened, not get stressed!. "I yelled at him.

Then, there was a knock on our hotel room. I sighed.

" Come in. " I said.

Zianna and Garte enter the room.

" Is everything alright here?. "Garte asked coming in and closing the door behind him.

" There's another ultima other than Aaron. " Derek said calmly.

" And that's a problem, why?."Garte asked.

" It could prove that Michael and the others have come for us in another way or someone else has the ultima curse!. " Derek snapped.

" I see. So, who do you think it is?. "Garte asked.

"It could be someone hiding in the shadows with the curse." I said.

They all looked at me.

"It could be someone in Y/N's group of friends." I said.

"Or it could be Y/N herself." Zianna said.

Derek chuckled. "My dear Zianna, Y/N is not a werewolf. Nor does she have the skills to shapeshift into such animal."

I slapped his arm. "Ow!."

"You should learn to respect our beautiful daughter! She may not have her ears and tail yet but she still is our daughter." I said getting angry on him.

Derek looks at me. I sighed.

"Anyways, we're almost late for our meeting. We might as well leave now or be late." I said walking with Zianna to the door.

"I'd say, I'd be fashionably late than wormy early." Garte said laughing.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry for seeing you guys like that." Zianna said.

I sighed. "It's not your fault." I said getting in the elevator.

"But I'd really love to hear about your daughter, Rachel." Zianna said.

"I mean, she really sounds lovely since you protected her." Zianna said getting in the elevator.

I smiled.

Aaron's POV

"Aaron! Celestia got out and I can't catch her!!." Aohamu yelled.

I saw Celestia running towards my old house. She then barks at it. I ran to her and picked her up.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong? What are you doing back here?." I said petting her.

She barks. "What are you looking at?." I said lifting my head and saw Y/N with Roman.

"Roman?." I said getting closer to the window and decided to eavesdrop.

"Shh. Don't make a sound Celestia." I said to Celestia.

I then eavesdrop on them. Y/n is talking to Roman. Roman then pats her back.

"It's okay. What you're doing is for your family. It's okay." I heard Roman say.

"What will dad say if he found out?." Y/N asked.

"I don't know but I'm sure he'll do the same thing you're doing right now." Roman said.

"Aaron? ." Aphmau said.

I look away from the window and saw Aphmau.

"Uhmm.."

"You're eavesdropping on your sister?!." Aphmau yelled.

"I um.. I.. I found Celestia running around here!." I said holding Celestia.

Celestia barked and Aphmau awwed at her and grabbed Celestia back to the house. I looked back at Y/N's window and saw they were no longer there.

What was Roman doing in her house?

What are they up to??