27

HER last day sa OJT, her co-workers throw a party for her. There's food and drinks and confetti and a cake. Jiya's heart warms.

She doesn't want to leave Theo & Brom, especially since may launch pa na upcoming for Fernando Ong. Hindi niya naabutan, but Gelo and Claire promise her na they'll update her.

While she's packing her stuff, Gelo gives her a small bouquet of flowers. "Here."

Jiya looks at it and swallows. Kung hindi lang niya alam na may feelings 'to sa kanya, she would've smacked him with it but accepted it nonetheless. Hugged him, even. "Gelo..."

"This is a thank you for your hard work these past few months," he says quietly with a sincere smile. "And a good luck to your senior year, and I hope you come back after you graduate."

Jiya bites her lip and takes it slowly, smiling back at him. "Thank you. So much. I learned a lot from you and Claire."

Gelo grins at her and sighs, shoving his hands inside his pockets. "I want to ask you to keep in touch because we're friends, but I don't think you'll do it."

Unless it's updates about their author. She purses her lips. "Tingnan mo stories ko sa IG. You follow me there."

It makes him chuckle. "Yeah. I will. But reach out to me anytime, Jiya. I'll miss seeing you here and I'll miss you."

Shit naman.

"You're not my intern anymore, so okay na siguro na I tell you this." He stares at her intently, and Jiya feels every drip of sincerity and hope in his following words. "I didn't want to bother you with my feelings while you were working here, pero na-realize ko na hindi ko kayang i-ignore mo lang. I want you to acknowledge it, I want to let you know every day, I want to make you confused. I'm sorry I'm selfish, I know you have Migo, but I like you. More than you can understand."

"Gelo, I'm sorry," Jiya almost snaps. "But I can't accept your feelings. You're a great friend and I—"

"I don't want to just be your friend," he interjects quietly.

"That's all I can give you," Jiya says, sighing. "Please, I don't want to leave on a bad note. I treasure you as my friend. Please respect that."

Gelo exhales heavily and forces a small smile on his face. "Okay."

"Thank you."

Awkward ang paalam nilang dalawa. Hindi maiwasan ni Jiya na isipin na sana hindi na lang siya gusto ni Gelo, kasi wala siyang mabibigay sa kanya. Wala at all.

Migo owns her. Every inch of her. Na kay Migo na, and wala siyang balak na bawiin 'yon.

*

"Migo, pagod na 'ko!"

"Ako na magtatrabaho," he whispers, swiping her hair away from her shoulder to kiss down her neck and jaw, collarbone and shoulder and chest. "Please, I'm so horny, I need you."

Oh my God. Hindi mapigilan ni Jiya na tumawa.

Since the first time, mga halos every day gusto gawin ni Migo. Kauuwi lang ni Jiya from the gym and balak niyang matulog when Migo sent her a picture of him hard and heavy in his pants with a text:

Pogi: naisip lang kita and napunta ako
don...and i need you. pls come over pls pls pls

no im tired u can go a day 
without sex

Pogi: NO I CANT ANO BA
IPAPAGDRIVE MO BA AKO PAPUNTA
DYAN NA GANITO AKO TANGINA
VALLE PLEASE ako magwwork
please i need u so bad

Natawa and naawa si Jiya sa desperation niya, so naligo siya and pinuntahan niya. Hindi pa niya binababa bag niya, inatake na siya ni Migo and dinala sa kwarto.