i. summary + author's note

summary

Jiya Valle learns too late that kissing her sworn enemy since high school Migo Salas doesn't come without repercussions.

Because it's a secret she's taking to her grave...and Migo has other plans.

author's note

ohmygod hi and welcome to Champorado! i'm very nervous posting this because this is my first ever filipino/english (or taglish) work, the first time i've ever tried to write in my native language, so please bear with me!

to my international readers, i'm so sorry you won't be able to read this! i'll be releasing another novel as soon as this is complete, so please stay tuned! to my filipino readers, i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i did writing it.

to those who don't know, champorado is a sweet chocolate rice porridge traditionally served for breakfast in Filipino cuisine. :)

please note that this book is not affiliated with Ateneo de Manila University in any way, and is only used as a setting in this work.

thank you to my sister for talking about migo and jiya like they're real and also to her boyfriend for giving me their honest opinions every time i came to them for advice.

WARNING: THIS IS EMOTIONALLY DRAINING AND HEAVY. MAHABA RIN ANG CHAPTERS NITO.

+ this book is my work. do not copy and claim it as your own.

+ characters, plot, and places are fiction.

+ my personal cast for CP is how i picture the characters. feel free to visualize them differently.

+ votes and comments are always appreciated.

+ warning: mature content (curse words, etc.).

gi

twitter: arrowheadswp