House of Who

-Two Months Ago-

Eddie was packing up his suitcase he had just been told that a place had opened up at Anubis House where his estranged dad worked, he had just been kicked out of another school and his Aunt had given up on him. She thought it would be better if he returned to the UK and see if boarding school would sort him out. Eddie wasn't a fan of leaving the USA, it was the only place he had ever known since he was two years old but he had no choice. That wasn't the only reason for the last month he had been dreaming about this girl and it wasn't just any girl, she and himself had been told they were twins and he had been having these dreams every night and just had a feeling that these couldn't just be dreams. This was one of the reasons he had agreed to go to the UK just so he could find her, he had been writing all his dreams down and had a lot to go on.

Charlie stood in her bedroom, she was being shipped off to a boarding school after being kicked out of another school. She looked up at her father he hadn't given up on her as such but didn't know what to do, he had even thrown his hands up last night when they were in the kitchen. He then appeared in her doorway and looked at the clothes that littered the floor.

Jason" Well I did come up to see if you were ready but apparently that's not the case"

Charlie" I am almost ready I just need to chuck a few more things in my suitcase"

Jason" Well you need to hurry about because the taxi will be here soon, are you nervous?"

Charlie" What nervous to meet my real dad, the one who gave me away at age two, no not at all"

Jason" You know I hate sarcasm"

Charlie" Sorry"

Jason" Are you still having those dreams?'

Charlie" Yeah, it's always the same"

Jason" The boy"

Charlie*nods* I am determined to find him"

Jason" What if these are just dreams, what if they mean nothing"

Charlie" I have been having them for a month I am pretty sure they can't be, it's just the twin bit that confuses me if he really is my twin why would my dad separate us I understand putting us together but separated just confuses me"

Jason" Look I want you to look after yourself, I know you are staying in a hotel until you have to attend Anubis House, I wish I could have you until then but you know I have to go away and take care of some things"

Charlie" I know, it's okay"

The taxi soon arrived and Jason said bye to Charlie. She waved as she got in the taxi. Three hours later she arrived at the hotel, she thanked the taxi driver and tipped him some money before exiting the taxi. She goes to check into the hotel and notices a blonde haired lad standing at the desk, she then has a vision and she then remembers her dream. The boy then turned around and she saw him. Both of them looked at each other and they slowly approached each other completely forgetting the receptionist is watching them. As they stand in from of each others faces they both gasp.

Eddie" It's you, your the girl from my dreams"

Charlie" You are the boy from my dreams, I've been having visions about you as well"

They both then hold hands and it was like something that has always been missing was now found, like finding a missing piece of a puzzle or finding a key to a lock. They looked at each other and it was like they had never been separated.

Eddie" Charlie"

Charlie" Eddie"

-Two Months Later-