House of Double Cross

Enjoy!

Charlie's POV

I was just finishing getting ready for school, I was threading my school tie around my neck when Patricia walked in.

Patricia" Morning"

Charlie" Morning"

Patricia" I like your bracelet"

Charlie" Thanks"

Okay this was weird Patricia Williamson was complimenting me, okay something was seriously wrong here. Perhaps she has a twin and she is the evil one. Patricia doesn't say much after that statement and I eventually head off to go to school, well that is what I told her, I of course went to see my brother. I knocked on the door and I heard a come in from the other side. I opened the door to see Fabian actually here when he usually isn't. Wow what is up with the universe today.

Fabian" Oh hey, Charlie I was just on my way to school"

Charlie" That's okay, I was just shocked you are here since you never are"

Eddie" Yeah Fabian where do you go, you know you are not suppose to be in girls bedrooms"

Fabian*stutters* I am, not, it's none of your business"

Me and Eddie watch as he storms off, his satchel swinging roughly at his side. I look back at my brother.

Charlie" You roommate is weird"

Eddie" I know but he is okay"

Charlie" For a roommate you mean"

Eddie" Oh yeah, he is the complete opposite to me, complete clean freak"

I sit down on my brothers bed moving some clothes and bits aside.

Charlie" So I just came down to see if you wanted to walk to school together but mostly to ask about your bracelet"

Eddie" Oh yeah, well it hasn't lit up since last night, what about yours?"

Charlie" Nope nothing, I thought it might light up when I entered but nothing"

Eddie" It has to mean something, do you think their is any information in the library?"

Charlie" We could have a look, why don't we try lunchtime"

Eddie" Well, I would rather spend my lunchtime eating lunch but okay"

Charlie" Come on, it was your idea"

Eddie" I know, I know, alright"

Amber's POV

I was walking with Nina into school that morning and we were discussing the web task, it certainly had us stumped but we were going to figure it out, I know it.

Nina" Okay, so we have a poisonous web, three hooks, and a spider-shaped hole thing."

Amber"I had hoped, this task would be about mermaids, or baking."

Nina" It's okay Neens we will figure it out, we have Fabian on the case he is the smart one remember"

Poppy then passes by us and we both see that she is wearing one of the amulets, it couldn't be possible that it was her down in the tunnels, no she doesn't even live in the same house as us.

Amber"Whoa, stop right there. What's that?"

Poppy"Oh, uh, this is nothing. It's mine, okay? My brother gave it to me."

I always thought Jerome couldn't be trusted and I was always, my suspicions are always right.

Amber"Your brother?"