House of Chance

House of Chance

Ambers's POV

-Nina and Amber's Room-

I woke up screaming and screaming and wake Nina up who rushes over to me.

Nina" Amber, Amber, are you okay, what happened?"

Amber" I saw her, the spirt women and she asked me to take her hand"

Nina" You didn't did you"

Amber" No, no"

I looked at Amber and breathed a sigh of relief, so the only people that were cursed at the moment are me and Fabian, I was just glad Amber hadn't been cursed, I felt so bad I was doing this to my friends.

Nina" Tell me this was a dream"

Amber" Yeah, it was dream thank god"

Nina" Oh good, look Amber I'm so sorry I got you into this"

Amber" No it's fine, I pushed and I don't regret it, plus you are my friend Nina, if anything I'm kind of glad"

I looked at Amber confused, she was glad, I was definitely missing something here.

Nina" You had a dream about the spirit lady and you are glad, Amber am I missing something"

Amber" Well glad might be stretching it but with you here Nina life's never dull, though you do have to do something about these split ends"

I smile at Amber, I was so lucky to have her and every one of my friends.

Charlie's POV

I was sitting on my bed, just sorting out my books and homework, I had only just finished it, I was terrible at keeping up with homework, I glanced across at Patricia, she was still staring at me with a disgusted look, it's like she just had to remind me and my twin she hated our guts, yeah I think we have got the message Patricia.

Patrica" What are you looking at?"

Charlie" Me, you are the one who hasn't stop staring at me since you woke up"

Patricia" Well, I didn't ask for a roommate and if I did, it wouldn't be you"

Charlie" Well we agree on that, I have the same thoughts"

Patricia" I guess I better go get breakfast and be prepared to be tied to your obnoxious brother for a few hours"

Charlie" Good luck"

Patricia" Shut up"

When she had left, I picked up my tie that I had placed around the bed post and then my blazer that I had laid on my bed. I smirked to myself today was going to be so fun. As I left my room I bumped into Jerome.

Jerome" Oh hello Miller"

Charlie" Hey, Jerome, you okay, what are you doing upstairs?"

Jerome" I was actually looking for you Miller, I was hoping you could help me with Donkey Day"

Charlie" Sure, I would love to, it's going to be priceless watching my brother be tied to Patricia for a couple of hours"

Jerome*smiles* Great, come on then"

We both head downstairs and decide to walk over to school together.

-Lounge room-

I sit on the stage watching Jerome overseeing everything and also watching my brother and Patricia trying to work together, it was interesting but I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to kill each other by the end of day. I decide to go over to my brother who still had a death glare on Patricia.