House of Slander

Charlie's POV

Me and my brother were still standing in the computer room with Mara, she was still hovering over the enter key.

Eddie" Go on do it, do it, she is liar"

Charlie" Do it"

Eddie" Do it, they deserve to know the truth"

Mara breathes in and then presses the enter key and then whole article appears on all the computers.

Mara" And we are live"

Eddie" Whoa!"

Mara" What have I done?"

Me and my brother chuckle as we couldn't believe she had actually done it. I pat her on the back making her jump a bit.

Charlie" Well done, Mara, they deserved to know the truth"

Fabian's POV

Me and Nina after seeing Victor possibly brewing more elixir in the cellar we had hurried over to the student lounge.

Fabian" Alfie, Amber, we think Victor is brewing elixirs in the cellar again"

Amber" Well that's not good"

Alfie"How are the chemical riddles going?"

Fabian "I'm still stuck on 'sweet scent of mourning,'"

Alfie" Well good luck with that?"

Fabian" Wait where are you going?"

Alfie" Well Jerome made me coach and I have to find Charlie for some training"

Alfie then blows his whistle really loudly most likely deafening us and leaves the room.

Eddie's POV

I arrived at my locker and opened it up as I needed to get some books for my next lesson, I unlocked it and a million dog treats fell out of my locker and scattered all over the floor. Patricia then comes over to me.

Eddie" Your handy work I presume"

Patricia" I saw how pathetic you looked, when I told you the pranks were over, so I felt bad for you, see I do have a heart"

Eddie" Well, thank you, what are these?"

Patricia" Pet treats, you know for the teachers pet"

I chuck the biscuit I am holding on the floor.

Patricia" Why does that bother you so much"

Eddie" It doesn't, it's funny, I take it you did the same to my sisters locker"

Patrica" No just you but I still think of her as a teachers pet too"

Eddie" It's just us and Sweetie are not BFFS"

Patricia" Oh whatever"

Eddie" I'm telling you he does not cut my sister or me any slack, and pretty soon I am going to prove it to you"

Patricia" Alright then I can't wait, so excited"

She squeezes my cheek before she walks off. I sigh and then see my sister running down the corridor.

Eddie" Oh hey sis, who are you running from?"

Charlie" Alfie, he is trying to make me do laps around the school"

I stare at my sister very confused.

Eddie" Why?"

Charlie" Because of the this ping pong tournament"