House of Siblings

Authors Notes (1)
So this chapter was previously known as House of Snoops. But for my ideas I changed it. You will see that I have also missed out House of Oblivion since Eddie wasn't in it and there wasn't much to play with. Anyway enjoy!

One of my original characters pops up in this chapter

Charlie's POV

I'm not going to lie it was weird when Eddie wasn't here with me, I hadn't seen him this morning, he had slipped a note in my locker saying to cover for him. I mean of course I am going to cover for him, he is my brother. I had been sitting in the lounge room with my phone just watching something online about Egyptian Rules and the jewellery they may of worn when my dad walks in. Apparently a cow bell had gone missing from the Egyptian Exhibit and now they were going to search everyones bags, good thing mine is in my locker. Victor continues to search for through everyones bags and he comes to me.

Victor" Miller, where is your bag?"

Charlie" I don't have one"

Vera" What do you mean, all students have bags"

Charlie" Well I don't I just carry most of my books and my phone slots in my pocket"

Victor" You better not be lying to be Miller"

Vera" Victor how can we be sure"

Charlie" You want to search me, feel free where would I hide and what would I do with a cow bell"

Victor" How do you know it was about the cow bell?"

Charlie" Because I heard about the break in from Trudy, you can confirm it with her if you like"

My dad then comes over like he knows I could do with a bit of help.

Mr Sweet" Victor, I think we can say that Charlie doesn't have the cow bell on her, like she said what does a student want with a cow bell"

Victor" Just one bag left."

Fabian's POV
Patricia hands her bag over to be searched. I glance at Nina again as Victor and Vera start rifling through it.

Victor"What did we tell you?"

Victor holds up a brightly coloured pencil case.

Victor roughly searches Patricia's bag, throwing stuff out onto the chair.

Victor"No. This is impossible."

I am so confused right now.

Mr Sweet "Um, please accept my apologies, We seem to have been acting on unreliable information."Well, now, back to the joys of physics and the genius of Sir Isaac Newton."

We all file out and I follow my dad and the rest of the students out.

Nina"You are good, Patricia."

Fabian "What just happened there?"

Nina"I don't know, but I think Victor's after more than the missing bell."

Amber"Do you think it was him, who planted it in Fabian's room?"

Nina "I don't have any other suspects as of now."

Patricia's POV

I was with Amber we were keeping watch for Victor while Nina, Amber and Fabian were down in the cellar with the latest task, I then look as there stands my twin in the hallway. Amber stands there really confused, I'll give her a minute to work it out.

Piper" Patricia there you are, there is this scary lady and she takes you off to have your bags searched, maybe you could look after me here"

Amber" Wait a minute are you two twins?"

Amber has finally clocked it. Joy and Mara then walk in and Joy smiles.

Joy" Piper"

Mara" Whoa, Patricia I didn't know you had a twin"