House of Reflectors

Charlie's POV

I was sat on Jerome's bed while he stood at the mirror sorting his tie and more importantly his hair.

Charlie" Your hair looks fine Jerome"

Jerome" Are you sure, I can't get it to go like it usually does"

Charlie" Come here"

I reach over to sort my boyfriends hair out and manage to get it to quiff. He smiles.

Jerome" Thanks, and thank you for coming to the prison with me yesterday"

Charlie" That's okay, anything for you"

We share a kiss.

We then enter the dining and the Scooby doo gang are talking in conference like they always do. We meet up with my brother on the way.

Eddie "Girl scout meeting, or can anyone join in?"

Charlie" I'm a girl"

Patricia "Anyone but you, weasel twins"

Eddie" Right, okay then"

Charlie" Since when do you do girl talk?"

Eddie" Since when do they?"

My brother points to Fabian, Alfie and Nicholas who lean back in their seats.

Patricia "Since Nina and Nicholas's gran got really ill and we're all being there for them."

I notice my brother blush a light shade of pink.

Eddie"Sorry, I—I'll be in the kitchen with my foot in my mouth if you need me."

Now he glances at Patricia.

Eddie "If you ever need me, Yacker, come on Charlie"

We both head to the kitchen where Jerome hands me some breakfast.

Eddie's POV

I headed into school my sister heading off with Jerome.

Patricia" Hey! Eddie!"

Eddie" Oh, now you want to talk, I think I saw you more when we hated each other's guts"

Patricia" You're seeing me now"

Eddie" Yeah, but every time we get close to having some real quality time, You have to rush off every time"

Patricia" Oh, come on, that's, like, the biggest exaggeration in the world"

Eddie" Well, what are you doing tonight?"

Patricia" Actually, sweetie junior, You and I are going on a date, A very, very special date.Meet me by the Frobisher library after school"

Eddie" What's so special about the date?"

Patricia" We're starting over from scratch"

Eddie" Oh, from you walking into me and then yelling at me? You are a glutton for punishment"

Charlie's POV

After the morning spent with Jerome I was now spending time with my twin, we entered the kitchen and Mara and Joy sounded like they were having a conversation.

Eddie" Hey, Jack jackal"

Joy" Hi"

Mara" Hi"

I throw Mara a look.

Mara" Oh, I keep forgetting.Joy's Jack, or Jack's Joy, Or whatever"

Eddie" Yeah, okay, anyway, you know the article you wrote this morning, The father and kids piece?It was pretty cool"