House of Traps

Charlie's POV

I was quietly sleeping when I saw her, the ghost we had seen on the video tape, it was her.

Senkhara" Ahhhh, the other Osirian, yes of course it had to be you"

Charlie" Who are you?"

Senkhara" I am Senkhara, I am here to wake The Osirians as The Chosen Ones have failed"

Charlie" What"

Senkhara" Take my hand girl"

I go to take it when I wake up in a cold sweat and Jerome asks me if I am okay. Was that a dream and if it was did Eddie dream it.

Eddie's POV

I woke up the next morning and thought about the dream I had, did my sister have it too, wherever she was. Her and Jerome still hadn't shown up and I was getting very worried. I was going to see my dad this morning to talk to him about it.

My dad was pacing in his office and he sighed.

Eddie" Dad, I think I might have a idea on who has Charlie and possibly Jerome"

Dad" Who?"

Eddie" Rufus Zeno"

Dad" Edison, don't be ridiculous he is dead"

Eddie" He is not, I have seen him"

Dad" Where did you see him?"

Eddie" When me, Twinnie and Jerome helped Jasper deal with him, he was the gem stealer"

Dad" Wait, wait, wait, are you telling me that Rufus Zeno is alive?"

Eddie" Yes, that is what I am saying"

Dad" I need to make a call why don't you go to class"

Eddie" No dad, I want to be here"

Dad" Alright, go lock the door"

Eddie locks the door and comes back over to sit on the desk. His dad then dials and puts it on speaker.

Rufus" Hello, Eric I was expecting to hear from you, I expect it was your son was it that cracked it"

Dad" What have you done with my daughter Rufus, you better not have hurt her?"

Rufus" Oh she is fine, don't worry, her and her boyfriend are just fine for now"

Dad" You dare hurt my daughter and I'll"

Rufus" And you will do what Eric, I think we know you won't do anything, now you and your son stay put and let me deal with this"

He then hangs up.

Charlie's POV

I had just listened to a conversation Rufus had been having, he then hangs up. He kneels down by me.

Rufus" That was daddy and bro they wanted to know if you were okay and I said you were, for now, now you two be good for me okay"

He leaves the barn and I look at Jerome.

Charlie" I'm scared, I want my brother and my dad"

I start crying and lean into Jerome. He puts his arms around me.

Jerome" It's okay, it's okay, I got you"

Charlie" Do you really think he would hurt us"

Jerome" I don't know, I've never trusted Rufus"

Charlie" Me neither"

I lean into Jerome, we were just hoping someone would come for us, they just had to right. I had that aching feeling that I get whenever I'm away from my brother for too long.