House of Webs

Enjoy! This chapter contains lots of twin cuteness and some Cherry moments as well. Cherry means Charlie and Jerome (Jerry) Thanks to HouseofSecret for the ship name. Also what happens when you let a goose loose in a school.

Fabian's POV

After Nina had been in the tunnel a while, we then heard a noise and the door opens.

Amber" Nina did it, she must have found a lever or something"

Alfie" Come on let's go"

Fabian" I am going to help Nina out"

I watch the others go on ahead to check out the next challenge. I help Nina out from the hole and we make our way to the next task. As me and Nina turn the corner we then see which looks like lots of string that looks like cats cradle.

Fabian" No way"

Nina" This just keeps getting weirder"

Amber" I am detecting a definite theme here"

I then nudge Nina to look at a carving on the wall, I push the cobwebs out of the way so she can see.

Nina" What's that?"

Fabian"The spider-headed weaver goddess of war"

Alfie" Yeah, Weavers of war, Yeah, because those two go together really well."

Nina" "Look at that spider over there, it looks like an indentation. I think something goes in there."

Amber "I'm hoping not a giant spider,"

I look at the liquid that is dripping all over the threads.

Fabian" Weird"

Nina*points* "That's where we have to go"

I look to where she is pointing and of course it's a web at the end. Then Alfie decides that it would be a good idea to just go ahead, like has he learned nothing.

Alfie" Lets just go then"

We then all watch as Alfie yelps in pain as he touches the strings, he pulls back his hand and it is very red.

Alfie" That hurt, like a bee sting"

Nina" Or a spider bite"

I then spot some hooks hanging on the threads.

Fabian" Hang on what are those, some kind of hooks?"

Nina" Definitely hooks but why is there three of them, look why don't we call it a night guys and come back tomorrow"

Amber" Tomorrow okay, I have this weird feeling I am going to be ill right about then"

Charlie's POV

Me and my brother are sat on the gingham blanket having our lunch together, the weather has turned out rather nice and sunny so we decided to eat outside. I pull out our lunches, I had made peanut butter and Jam sandwiches or Jelly as Eddie calls them, he had told me to try them together, I had also swiped some lemonade from the kitchen and some biscuits.

Eddie" It's nice for us to spend some twin time together between classes, pranking, detention chores and homework that doesn't leave much time for some twin time"

Charlie" It is nice just to sit with my favourite brother"

Eddie" I am your only brother unless there is another sibling we don't know about"

Charlie*chuckles* I made us peanut butter and Jam sandwiches, as per your orders"

Eddie*smiles* I think you mean jelly"