House of Envy

Enjoy!

Fabian's POV

We all stare at the giant metal spider hanging from the ceiling, Amber begins to then chant to herself

Amber "Just remember, if you can't see it, it's not there. It's not real, it's not real."

Fabian"It's not real, Amber,"

Amber"That's right, Fabian. Say it with me."

I couldn't believe it is this what we had been looking for down in the tunnels"

Fabian" Nina is this what we have been looking for?"

Nina" I think, this is what we've been looking for. The spider that fits in the hole in the task room."

We all exchange looks that suggest we might have figured out the web task we have been stuck on for a while. I then turn it over and there is a inscription.

Fabian "To pass beyond the weaver's throne, lay her daughters in their home. Move with care through her poisoned loom. The scarlet thread may spell your doom."

Patricia "Spiders weave webs, "So is that where her throne is? The big web in the tunnel?"

Amber "But who are her daughters?" "And where are they?"

Fabian "I say we go down and check them out tonight."

Alfie"Maybe we should synchronise schedules, because tonight is Fabian and Joy's,"first date."

I look at everyone and start panicking.

Fabian" No it's not a date, it's more like a um, it's more like, um, a misunderstanding, look we are just going to see that film Jasper was on about, its hardly a date"

Patricia" No kidding"

Nina then turns to me, looking very down.

Nina" I thought we could go see that"

Amber"Hey, You, me, Joy, Fabian. Nah, let's not crash their date."

Fabian"Amber!" "Tell her it's not a date. You were there. You were telling me what to say."

Amber "I did not tell him to go on a date with her"

Nina "Okay, guys, I get it. Tonight's just not ideal. We can just wait one more night. The Mask can wait." "I need to go and phone Gran anyways, so..."

Amber "Nice, Fabian. Very nice."

-Nina and Amber's Room-

Nina's POV

Amber"We could still make the start of the movie, if we hurry."

Nina"Amber, the last thing I want to do, is sit there while Fabian and Joy hold hands in the dark. I'm just wishing we could go to the tunnel and do the next task."

Amber"I was going to tell you, honestly. And it really was kind of an accident. You know Fabian."

Nina"Yeah, I do. And if he really didn't want to go, he wouldn't have anyway Fabian's free and single now, "He can date half the girls in school. I really don't mind."

Then Alfie bursts in with the spider over his face.

Alfie" Help, help it's eating me, it's eating me"

Amber jumps up and tries to help Alfie.

Amber" Alfie, it's okay, it's okay, I have got you"

Alfie then starts laughing and pulls the spider from his face, he drops it in the process.