House of Frauds

Charlie's POV

The next morning, I wake up and it takes a while for my eyes to adjust, I reach across for my glasses on the bedside table and then see her.

Patricia" Oh you have got to be kidding me?" 

Charlie" Not you"

Patricia" The feeling is mutual, oh my god, who stuck me with one of The Weasel Twins, great"

Charlie" Yeah well I don't want to share with you either, Yacker"

Patricia" Shut up, do not call me that"

Charlie" Yacker, Yacker, Yacker"

Patricia" Oh my god you are just as obnoxious as your brother"

I watch as Patricia's eyes have gone wild and she looks like she might explode.

Charlie" Be careful or you might explode"

I start smirking as Patricia then storms out of the room, her face pretty much matching her blazer as bright red as you could get. I giggle as I hear her huffing downstairs. I finish getting ready, I slot my tie around my neck and then pick up my school bag. I make my way downstairs and can already hear Patricia moaning and whining in the kitchen, I slip along to my brother's room as he is the only one not at the table. I knock on the door and I hear his voice from inside. I push the door open as he said I could come in. He is sat on the bed winding his tie around his neck. He looks up as he see me.

Eddie" Hey sis, what's up?"

I sit down on the bed and sigh but also smile.

Charlie" You found out who your roommate is yet?"

Eddie" Sort of, we haven't really talked, what about you"

Charlie" Oh you will never guess who I got stuck with"

I look at my brother with a knowing look.

Eddie" No not Yacker"

Charlie" Yep, though I did annoy her, since she started going on at me"

Eddie*smiles* What did you say?"

Charlie" She told me to stop calling her Yacker, so I just called her it multiple times"

I watched my brother as he sported a smirk and patted my shoulder.

Eddie" Nice one, you are definitely my twin"

Charlie*smiles* Thanks Eddie"

Eddie" Come on let's go to breakfast"

Charlie" Do we have to?"

Eddie" Well I'm hungry, so yeah"

Charlie" Alright I'm coming"

I pick up my school bag that had been laying against Eddie's desk and he slips his blazer on. He puts his hand on my shoulder.

Eddie" Come on"

-Living Room/Dining Room/Kitchen-

Nina's POV

I'm sat next to Fabian who was telling me that this morning he woke up and there was another guy in Mick's bed and I, well everyone probably even the lot at Isis House had heard that Patricia had a new roommate and wasn't that happy about it. She was now sitting at the other end of table. We both then look up as everyone had gone quiet and joining Fabian I looked up as two new students are standing in the doorway, the male had spiky blonde hair, was American  and the girl had short brunette hair with round glasses perched on her nose and was British.