House or Zodiacs

Authors Notes(1)
Lots of twin ness and Cherry Moments

Charlie's POV

I turn up the next day at school and Jerome is staring at the gem.

Charlie" Hey you haven't been here all night have you"

Jerome"No, got here early this morning, I'm telling you that is not the gem, I mean really look at it, I just know that is not the gem we won"

Charlie" I know what you mean I just have this funny feeling that it's just not our gem"

Then my dad passes by and pops his head in.

Dad" Oh my goodness you two haven't been here all night have you"

Charlie" No, Jerome got here early this morning and I got here just now"

Dad" Look I don't want you two to worry I've had it examined by a expert and they have assured me it is genuine"

Charlie" Who?"

Dad" Jasper, he assures me that is the original artefact, I mean he is a well known antiquarian what has he got to gain by lying to us"

Jerome"Nothing"

Dad" Exactly, now don't worry, oh I've heard you are dating my daughter Jerome"

Jerome steps back a bit.

Jerome" Oh yes sir, yes I am"

Dad" Now you don't have to be nervous as long as you treat my daughter with respect we won't have a problem"

Jerome"Of course sir, I really like your daughter and I want to treat her with respect"

Dad" That is what I like to hear, now about the dinner tonight I'm going to be leaving about six o clock"

Jerome*nods*

Charlie" Okay, dad, have you told Eddie?"

Dad" Not yet, in fact I have some things to take care of, if you could pass the message onto your brother"

Charlie"Of course dad"

Dad leaves and I look at Jerome.

Jerome" You know I never found Mr Sweet scary and then I found out he was your father"

Charlie*chuckles* Don't worry, I am his little girl of course he is going to be protective and he has all the years to make up for"

-Anubis House-

Eddie's POV

I wasn't about to tell my sister what I was about to do for good reason but I'm her twin brother of course I am going to be protective, I knocked on Jerome's door. When he opens up he looks taken aback.

Jerome"Oh hello, Eddie what can I do for you?"

Eddie" I just wanted to talk to you about my sister"

Jerome"Oh, okay come in"

I stand there as Jerome sits down on his bed.

Eddie"Okay, first I want you treat my sister with respect, you know pull her chair out for her, open the door for her"

Jerome"Can I just stop you there Miller, look I want you to know I care about you sister and I wouldn't want to hurt her"

Eddie" Oh yeah what about the dance?"

Jerome" Again, I was a complete idiot for that and I have apologised for that, Charlie has forgiven me"

Eddie" Fine but if you hurt her again I will be on you straight away"