Chapter 12

He held my hand holding me close in his arms, I didn't know what was taking place but I just knew I wanted to be with him no matter what. Kate came to the hospital seeing us all together where she wanted to know why we are this close to each other when the only thing it should be about is our child we just had now. I didn't pay any attention to her because she was supposed to take this up with him and not me since I just now had a baby so my emotions are still on the rise.

''What is going on with you and her?'' she asked but i didn't want to tell her anything because their relationship has nothing to do with me anyways. She wanted to know what was going on with us and why were we kissing each other when Noah took her to another room to talk it out where I could hear her crying because she couldn't believe that he dumped her for me since now we have a child and we are in love with each other.

I didn't ask for him to fall in love with me nor did I know I would fall in love but I wanted to make sure he was not making a mistake just in case he doesn't love the way he claims he does. Just a few days, I went home but Noah wanted me to come live with him for some time before I went home but I know my family wants to be around Olivia since now they will be helping me with her. Noah told me he wants to be there for her no matter what.

I called my family telling them Noah wanted me to live with him for some time so he can adjust with Olivia, they didn't mind because he is the father and he wants to be a part of his daughter live but my father didn't agree for me to live with him but he understood for me to live with him for a temporary time. Noah showed me the room his parents had arranged for Olivia any time she comes home to her grandparents and I will be living in the same room with Olivia just in case.

''Thanks for having a bed in the room.'' I said.

''Our home is your home.'' Noah's mother says because she couldn't wait to get ahold of Olivia. Olivia has been sleeping throughout the car ride not knowing that her parents have been talking about her. I knew she was hungry so I had to make sure she was breastfeed before I transitioned to the bottle because my breast hurts and I don't think I will be able to let Olivia to suck on my nipples.

Noah closed the door so I could breastfeed her but I didn't mind if he was in the room so he came back inside helping me get situated while I was breastfeeding her. Kate was calling him but he didn't answer it but i didn't mind if he did.

''I didn't mind if you wanted to call her.'' I said.

''No, I don't want to speak with her because my priority is Olivia and you.'' Noah was fixing Olivia bed.

''I really love how Olivia room is set up.'' I smiled while Olivia took a grip of my finger holding onto it.

''She is bonding with me.'' I held her little hand playing around with her little fingers, then she stopped feeding so I think she is full now. I picked her up and placed her on my shoulder lightly patting her back so she could burp just in case. Then Noah took her, holding her, walking around the room saying that mommy has fed you but now father is going to place you to sleep.

In that moment, I felt something more than that because he is good with babies especially his own.

''You are wonderful with Olivia already.'' I was trying to give praise.

''So are you.'' He placed it on her back while she was sleeping peacefully. Noah asked me if he could do something for me but I told him I will be taking shower. I went to take shower where i felt a hand touching me so I turned around seeing it was Noah kissing and holding me tightly.

''So you came to take shower with me?'' I asked.

''Yeah, do you mind?'' He kisses my neck.

''I don't mind but just know I am still in pain after the birth of Olivia.'' I said soaping myself and he didn't mind because he wanted to kiss me and hold me tight just in the shower. We kissed and fool around while being in the shower but I was getting hungry so Noah took me out while he let his parents watch over Olivia. He told me I don't have to get dressed up because i am beautiful for who i am already.

We went to this restaurant more like an easy going one which I didn't know Noah could find easy going restaurants like these. We sat down waiting for the waiter where she took our order bringing us our food. I took one big bite into my burger and was eating my chips (a.k.a fries ).

''Do you often eat burgers back home ?'' He couldn't help himself but to stare at me.

''No, I barely eat burgers but I usually buy one on my way out.'' I took another bite since I have been starving and my tits were hurting. I held my breast, it started to leak so Noah took a milkshake cup putting it on my lap as I squeezed the milk right front from my nipple. Some people told me that I could have done this in the bathroom but Noah convince them i couldn't walk all the way to the bathroom and she just had a baby.

''Noah, is this little lady you were talking about?'' The lady asked.

''Yes, Ms. Dolly she is indeed.'' I can hear the country accent coming right of his mouth.

''She is british.'' She snickered.

''What wrong with being british?'' I had to ask.

''I am surprised to see that our Noah have impregnated a british beautiful woman who is now in our restaurant pumping her milk just as we did before with our own children.'' She was staring at everyone in the restaurant.

''How do they know you ?'' I asked.

''My mother is related to Dolly, so she is my aunt from the country side of her life.'' I couldn't believe that Noah's family keeps on getting bigger because his aunt was my OBGYN and now Dolly is his aunt from the mother's side.

''You have a big family.'' I smiled as i keep on pumping up my breast milk into the cup but I was going to need another one so dolly offered to help by giving me three more cups but i wish Olivia was here to drink this but now she is not.

''You have a leaky titty.'' Dolly wanted to see but I refused to let her see. She snickered but it was going to take me some time to get adjusted to her.