Chapter 19

Noah came back after two days leaving me to deal with Allison and Brandon, especially Olivia since she picked her up from my parents. Noah was drunk when he came back which shows he was not ready to raise a child from the night he told me he can handle his siblings and how he is acting like now. I didn't want to talk to him since he is drunk and he might say something he regrets later on.Noah marched up towards me saying I am party pooper.

''Go to sleep.'' I walked away where he grabbed my arm telling me he cheated on me because Kate was urging him to fuck him so he did it since i didn't want to give him some anymore.

''Give you some more!'' I was angry.

''What is your problem?'' He looked at me smiling.

''You are an asshole, I gave you everything by giving you my virtue even a child you probably didn't want even give you my body after the birth of our daughter.'' I couldn't get the words out anymore because the tears started to do the talking for me. I walked out of the room where I asked another maid to clean out my stuff since Noah thinks he is a man by hurting me and destroying me for all I was before. He is an asshole and didn't know what to do other than run back to my family since they were the one who supported me through it all.

The maid took all of my stuff while I was calling my sisters to help me where Noah was sleeping like a baby after he humiliated me for the woman I once was. He doesn't know that i give my all in this relationship before it became one but now he has shown that i am not the one for him clearly and he needs to be with one who loves humiliation and torture.

I went home without him knowing let alone his family, I even left my resignation letter on the table because I cannot deal with this anymore let alone face Noah everyday after he confessed to me that he cheated on me all because of that night of the gala. He could have told me that he didn't want to be with me but he went into this relationship and now he broke this relationship all because of his selfish needs.

I went in my room crying all day until Olivia was hungry. My dad came into my room wanting to speak with me since he couldn't see me grieve anymore for someone who didn't deserve me.

"Darling,you don't need to cry over this douche, he doesn't deserve you." He says but I was hurt by the thought of him confessing to me of how he slept with Kate all because of that night. At least he has the decency to tell me he was sleeping with Kate but he didn't have to hurt me along with the process. Then Molly came into my room telling me that someone is asking for me so I went downstairs hoping it would be Noah telling he still loves me but it was Kate.

''You have some nerve coming here.'' I told her where she needs to leave but she wanted to hear her side of the story about what really happened. She told me that Noah never slept with her although she wanted him to but he was passed out on her couch for the past few days thinking about me and what he have done.

''You are telling me he still loves me.'' I was trying to be optimistic about the situation where he said to me to reach him before he leaves for New York. I didn't know how to reach him at the airport when I didn't know which airport till she told me she will help me out even though she doesn't like the fact that she is taking me to see our man she claims but she knows he is my man only.

I got to the airport looking for Noah but unfortunately I was running but not too quick to reach him, I needed to tell him what I haven't been able to say to him, it would be too late if he left. Once I got to the boarding area to New York, I was standing there wondering.