Chapter 20

Once I got there, Noah was already gone flying to New York without telling me goodbye. I went back into the car going home but Molly called me telling me to come home quickly before it became too late for real this time. Kate rushed me home where I saw Noah sitting in front of my door waiting for me with roses in his hand.

I got out of the car walking towards him where he got up saying he is sorry and he is an asshole for saying that to me when he knows I have sacrificed a lot of stuff in my life just to be with him and have our child. He told me he was a jerk for confessing something he didn't do but it makes sense especially if you are so wasted and you don't know what you are doing.

He kisses my hand calling me his mon cherie. I couldn't believe he is here in front of me now when I thought he was leaving for New York. I was so happy to see him because I wanted to tell him this before it was too late.

''Look Anya, I want to say is this ...'' I interrupted him because I wanted to say what I wanted.

''Look, Noah I am not the easiest person you can deal with me but this is me with flaws that are willing to open as long as you are in it with me.'' I was waiting for him to answer where he was looking at me like I have three heads.

''I wanted to tell you I love you and I am willing to risks with you no matter what, I believe in you and us, but i wanted to tell you is I'm sorry for acting like a fool all because i was angry that my siblings had ruined our fun that made me angry and i should have not taken it out on you when you did nothing to me other than to support me and lash out on me when I needed to take responsibility of Olivia even love me for who i am no matter what.'' He was pouring his heart out to me where I could see his vulnerability and I didn't want to disappoint him because we have been through a lot to be here today confessing how we feel about each other other than trying to kill each other.

''Noah, I forgive you.'' I lightly kissed him on his lips as I wiped the tears from his eyes. Noah held me so close in his arms as we gaze into each other's eyes leaning in towards a kiss.

He holds me tightly into his arms kissing my neck calling me ''his'' forever. I couldn't help myself but to feel the intensity of his kisses on my neck making me hot in other places. I was wanting him to ravage him.

Noah held my hand tightly and suggested that we have a picnic date since the weather is really good. Noah and I got some stuff for our date where my sisters told me to have a good time and don't regret any moments.

Noah and I drove out to a place with grass and a lake where I fell in love at that moment. I took the blanket placed on the grass as he brought the food sitting down on the blanket as we watched the clouds move.

I saw some shapes in the clouds while he was feeding me some strawberries filled with chocolate. "I see a baby in a stroller with her mother rolling her." He says.

"Where?" I asked.

"Don't you see the mother with the stroller?" He asks but still I couldn't see it until he showed me where I saw the mother flowing with her child in the air until a man proposed to his long time girlfriend.

Then something triggered in me where I asked Noah if he would ever get married but he didn't know how to answer me on this question. Then he scratches his head just thinking about the question until he realizes he might not.

Then he asked me if I ever would be married but I told him that I might find someone to love me and my daughter since now I have a child. He looked at me straight in the eyes with his hand nearly reaching mine but I couldn't stop staring at him trying to do something.

"What if we had got married?" He asked.

"Noah, this is too early to be thinking about marriage between us." I replied.

"I know but just think if we were married in a few years, if we are still dating each other." He says.

"This is something to consider, if we are still dating each other." I kiss Noah's forehead where we lay down watching the clouds move into shapes and people. Then Noah's silly ideas nearly get people sick when he wants us to jump in the cold lake water when he knows we could end up being sick.

We got naked jumping into the water where we were laughing our ass off in the water. Then we shouted saying I love you till we stopped for a while getting closer towards each other with our fingers going through each other saying I love you leading into one of the most sensual passionate kisses ever.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you, Anya." He says.