Chapter 18

We are outside stargazing where Noah was having a good time staring at the stars with a drink in his hand. I didn't want a drink anymore because I was not supposed to drink while I was breastfeeding.

Noah was so drunk to the point, i had to bring him back inside the house where he could sleep it off on the couch. I went to take a bubble bath since I have been around Kate drunk ass. I went to the nearest bathroom, turning on the water as I found some bubbly soap to put inside my warm bath. I went downstairs to get some rose petals with some candles to light up so I can have a nice warm bubbly bath without anyone messing with my bath. As the water was running, I had to check on Noah first before I took my nice warm bath because he is known for ruining things at the wrong time, maybe the right time too.

I went back into the bathroom, headed towards the bath slowly taking off my clothes, then I headed inside the tub laying inside of the tub as the bubbles were touching my body where I felt a hand touching me. I woke up so quick seeing that it was Noah feeling me up as I was laying there in the tub.

''Noah, what are you doing?'' I asked.

''I want to feel you pressed against me,'' he says.

''Noah, I am not having sex with you.'' I said.

''So, you choose to stay in that bathtub relaxing other than sleeping with me?'' He stare at me but i just knew i have been fucking Noah for so long, too mnay time and this was my time to relax myself from being his girlfriend and the mother of his child. He wanted to see if I would resist as his fingers went down from my knees to my thigh as he worked his way inside of me.

''These fingers will excited you, if you please.'' He was teasing me when he knew I wouldn't be able to resist him, so i tried until i gave in.

''Stop teasing me.'' I said.

''I want you, Anya.'' I lean in kissing him on his soft drunk lips but he grabbed my head bringing it toward his lips where we were gasping for air as we share this passionate kiss.

''I will not hurt you, I promise.'' He kisses my neck where I lay in the tub gasping for air just a little as my breathing is going real slow with the touch of his fingers touching my legs and his lips kissing my neck. He lightly suck on my neck telling me how i precious i am to him bringing me more than chills but i didn't want him to stop just with the thought of him touching and kissing me by making hot in between in my legs as he messes with my heart and mind all through the process of him making me feel right in his arms.

''Noah, we can't do this in the tub.'' I said where he pulled me out of the tub heading toward the shower where he turned on the water with the water running cold at first then steaming hot with us inside us getting busy. The way he touches me and kisses me gives me chills to every part of my body where I didn't want to think about anything other than stay in this moment.

His aunt came inside the house with Allison and Brandon asking for Noah since she knows Noah is here. Noah rushed out of the shower headed downstairs where he was angry to see his aunt because she ruined the moment his erection was taking place in the shower with me.

''Eww. Allison pointed at his boner.

''Noah, you need to hide this and keep it for whatever bimbo you have upstairs as usual.'' She laughs at him knowing he doesn't know how to keep it in his pants until she asks him if it was his girlfriend up there.

''Yes, aunt this is my girlfriend upstairs waiting to have a good time with me until you barged in here with the brats.'' He says.

''Don't call your siblings brats.'' she was mad at him for calling them.

''Why couldn't you leave them with you?'' he asked.

''Your mother insisted that they stay the whole night with you since she needs me to handle some business with her and your father.'' She says headed towards the kitchen getting something to drink to head out on the road. I came downstairs where she was shocked to see me until she piece all the details once she saw me.

''You are Anya?'' she asked.

''Yes, I am.'' I wondered who could she know unless his parents told about me where Noah introduce us but he didn't seem happy to introduce us.

''You are his aunt Marissa?'' I was staring at me where she was smiling telling me she is happy to see me and she couldn't help herself to stare since i am so beautiful. She always knew British women were beautiful but she didn't know they were as beautiful as me. She definitely knows our daughter will be one of the most beautiful among the british women ever since Noah made the right choice once in his lifetime.

''I am happy you are not with Kate.'' She left but Noah was angry since now his siblings are here ruining the fun we were just having.

''Hey guys, how about your room where you can sleep until the next morning.'' he was pushing them away but they wanted to watch tv so he had no choice but to endure this pain.

''Noah, I can watch tv with them if you don't want.'' I suggested where he told me he can handle his siblings even if I wasn't in the picture. I felt that he was being rude so i went upstairs because I didn't want to argue with him all because he is angry he didn't finish his time with me in the shower.

He came into the room asking what is my problem when he knows I could be asking him the same thing but i choose not to since he likes taking his anger on someone else other than look in the mirror to see he could be the problem.

''Fine then, be a bitch.'' He left the room headed back to his siblings where he watched tv with them all night long.I woke up getting some stuff ready before they came home till Noah told me they will not be coming home so I was stuck babysitting Allison and Brandon for the weeknd while he was busy handling things in the office. We didn't speak after that incident last night and I wasn't ready to speak with him but he was giving me look and speaking few little words with me.

I took care of Allison and Brandon for the whole entire time where Noah never came back so I thought I should call him but he texted me he will not be coming home so he can handle some business. I was starting to think that we are not last after that fight last night or maybe he was busy trying to finish off what happen last night with us to another woman.