Chapter 21

We got into the car where Noah was waiting for me since he needed to check up some stuff on his phone. Then later on, he needed to pick something up where his phone was buzzing where I didn't mean to snoop other than to see that his ex was texting him by telling him that she misses him and doesn't like him with me.

Noah got into the car seeing that I looked disturbed till he saw his phone ringing like crazy where he checked seeing that his ex was sending him texts where he started to explain that she wants him and will not let anything destroy the good thing he has here with me especially with our daughter Olivia.

''Noah, I trust you enough to know you won't hurt me.''

''Look Anya, I want you to know I will never do anything to hurt you let alone jeopardize my love for you.'' At that moment I just knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt me no matter what because he loves me and is willing to do anything to keep that love, but I wanted him to be himself and love me for who i am no matter what. Noah truly saw me for who I am, and I didn't want anything to ruin that either.

I went home seeing Olivia in my mother's arm sleeping like a sweet precious baby where Noah went to my mother taking Olivia from her so he could kiss her as he placed her to sleep.

''Darling, I think it would be best to marry Noah.'' My mother told me.

''Mom, I don't think so.'' I spoke.

''Why?'' she asks.

''We are in love but i am not ready to be married yet.'' I spoke.

''I said the same thing but look at me married to your father.'' she says.

''Mom!'' I looked at her where Noah headed towards me where my eyes met his.

''Ma'am, with all due respect one day I want you to know I will be marrying your daughter.'' Noah says.

''Yes indeed.'' she smiled.

''Mom!'' I looked at her.

''I want you to know I love Noah and want him to be my son-in-law.'' she says where the doorbell rang. So, Molly went to open the door seeing that it was Noah's father and mother waiting for him to come to the door.

''Please come in.'' Molly says.

''Where is Anya and Noah?'' They asked.

''Anya!'' Molly called my name when I came into the living room seeing Noah's parents. I was wondering why they would come here where they told me that Noah and I need to be married as soon as possible.

''What do you mean?'' Noah asks.

''Your father enemy wants to buy the whole company, but your father needs to be married in order to take over the company.'' His mother says where Noah looked at me where I didn't know what to say other than think and worried. I know I love Noah but i am not ready for marriage especially there is more stuff i want to know about Noah and we were barely dating because we did everything backwards where we had sex leading to unexpected, beautiful baby and now we are in love and not ready for marriage.

''Mom, I am not ready to be married yet, but I do love Anya and want to marry her just not now.'' He speaks.

''Fine, you will need to convince your enemy to back off on the company that was in our family generation.'' His father says.

''Thank you, sir.'' Noah looked back at me where he approached me holding my hands telling me he wants to wait for the right time.

''For?'' I stare at him.

''To propose to you.'' He kisses my cheek telling me he will speak to me in a few days once we arrive in New York. I whisper in his ear telling me whenever he proposes to me, I will say yes, and I can't wait to hear his voice once he gets to New York even though I know I will miss him.

I hugged him, gave him a light kiss on his cheek and then he headed towards the door leaving. After that day, Noah and I haven't seen each other. We kept in contact with each other on the phone where I was missing him and was waiting for him to come back. He was still on business trips where i felt like Juliet waiting for her lover to come home soon, then i received this weird text leading me to question what is going on with Noah.

Then I called his mother asking her what Noah was trying to say but she didn't know how to respond in a way for me to understand so she told me i will have to wait. Then Brandon calls me asking me if I received a weird text from Noah where Brandon spoils the meaning to the text.

Is he really ready to do this?

End of book one