Chapter 7

Just my luck kissing this guy and sleeping with him again but this time was in his car. I woke up seeing that I really love how the sun glows upon my body.

I felt the baby movement inside but seeing Noah sleeping like an angel made me realize something. I went for a walk since I don't like the river water while I am pregnant. Lately I have been sensitive to a lot of stuff while being pregnant.

Once I came back, Noah was swimming in the river water. I stopped just staring at me having fun in the water which reminded me of my old days with my family back in the UK. Noah came out wanting to know more about me,I don't mind talking to him about my life.

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"I want to know all about you. How did you grow up? At what age did you feel that you liked pink or not?" He was really getting specific.

"Well I don't like pink but if you want to know about me, well buckled up." I smiled watching him sitting down after drying himself. He looks so sexy with his hair pushed back.

He stared into my eyes waiting to know all about me. I asked him about his girlfriend where he says that she can survive without him. He whispered in my ear telling me he wanted to be with me.

I giggled lightly but I started to talk about my life from the UK to the US. He was so intrigued by my life story but as soon as I asked him about it, he didn't have an answer for me.

"What are you hiding?" I asked.

"I am not hiding anything, I just want to know that my life is not interesting." He says.

"Let me be the judge of that." I said and he sat down again telling me about his even with some dark secrets to it, I was shocked to hear all this about one guy.

"Noah, I am here for you." I held his hand where I could see that his heart was shattered. I felt weak because I felt bad for him. He got a call from his mother telling him he needs to come home. He went home while I was in the car but Noah never came out, so I was concerned.

I went in to see that his father was throwing a fit about the pregnancy situation.

"Noah, tell her she will have an abortion." He says.

"I can't!" He shouted.

"You are going to be the next heir to Wellington's businesses, she can ruin your life with this child." He says.

"This is my child and not yours." He defended this child for the first time.

"Fine, I'll pay her to get rid of the child and she can still work here if she wants." I can tell how serious he is. He saw me telling me he wants me to have an abortion so I don't ruin his son future nor jeopardize his life especially with this child.

"With all due respect sir, I will be keeping the child." I said. With no thinking towards it, he fired me. He told me that I wanted to sleep with his son to jeopardize his future with the company.

"Now honey why would you do that?" His mother asked.

"I will not have my son's future destroyed by some one night stand." He says leaving the room, I rushed out the house walking out where Noah followed me.

"Anya stop!" He shouts.

"No, you father thinks I will destroy your future so he fired me with no remorse whatsoever." I was crying and I could stop crying after hearing that from my boss, who was his father.

"I can talk to him." He says but I don't want to talk to him. He approached me telling me everything will be alright but how could I when he just fired me for having their son's baby, their grandchild.

I hate my life and myself for doing this to myself. For getting myself into something I should have not. What was I thinking?

I went home crying just replaying the same thing in my head. What did I do to feel this way and get treated this way?

"What's wrong Anya?" Molly asked.

"I got fired for being pregnant with Noah's child." I said.

"What? That's absurd." Molly says but I couldn't deal with this. I went to sleep just to not think, but it was taunting me like some fool I am.

I hoped and prayed it would leave me alone. I felt so little just knowing I will be the girl who will be remembered as fired for being pregnant for the boss' son.

Oh I regret some choices I ever made in life.