Chapter 6

As I was laying on my bed thinking about his words that kept playing in my mind all the time reminded me why I don't fall in love but I couldn't help myself from thinking about me with him even when it wont work.

My heart beats for a guy I don't even want let alone wants me.

I went to speak with my family to tell them I am pregnant with my employer's son's child but he doesn't want the kid.

"Anya what have you done?" My mother asked.

"I am so ashamed of you,Anya. We came to America to not get pregnant but for a better life." My father was disappointed in me and I can see that from his eyes.

I went to work thinking about the words from my father. Noah wanted to speak with me about yesterday but why would I want to spend my time speaking with someone who wants me have am abortion.

I didn't mind him not paying attention but getting to work and leaving to go home. Months passed by as I was getting big with Noah still dating that bitch. he went to lamaze classes with me and went to every appointment with me.

We only spoke about the baby and nothing else more to it,till one day he had his opening. He asked me out on a date, but who was I to deny him the right. So like some idiot I said yes to his date proposal which I knew I will end up regretting.

He and I went out with each other after the doctor appointment. He took me out to a picnic date which I was shocked to see that he had planned.

"Wow." I was shocked.

"Only for the best." He smiled so I went down to sit down seeing the strawberries covered in chocolate. We sat down eating the food that he had made but we were still silent.

Until he broke the silence, he held my hand asking me for forgiveness. I sat there listening to him but what can I say other than listen to what he had to say.

"I had no idea what got into me." He says.

"Don't worry." I said but he stared at me leaning in for a kiss. I turned my head knowing I will not be the cause of why his girlfriend will be mad at me.

She is already mad at me for having his child and sleeping with him twice. I don't want another thing happening on my watch.

"Look Noah I forgive you but what you and I did is old ancient history." I told him where he agreed with me. He asked me if I wanted to go for a stroll, which I didn't mind.

"I know you will love the walk." He smiled at me, lending me a hand. I went on a walk with him but something in my pits tells me I want him to kiss and touch me.

I stopped him telling him to kiss me. He stared into my eyes leaning in as his lips placed upon mine touching as it traveled down my body. It was a shock to my system that I could not help myself.

I wanted him to touch me just making me weak to my knees, I want him to kiss me just knowing his soft lips have taken my heart. I want him to make me feel that I am his just with the touch of his hand. His love and touch was poison to me but I just knew of all that belongs to Kate.

"Anya, I want to be with you." He says.

"No." I pushed him off on me after hearing that. How could he be with me?

"What's wrong?" He felt that I had obliterated his heart.

"You are with Kate." At that moment I wanted to kiss him and tell him he belongs to me but it would be best to stay with Kate.

"Its always been you Anay after the first time we had sex, you made my heart beat in a way it skip only for you." He says.

"I cannot allow you to be with me, I am the maid who is having your child and that is all." I felt sad but what else do I do other than to push him away from my heart. I will not fall in love with him or let alone let him fall in love with me.

"You think I don't know you have feelings for me?" He held my hand but I will not let him burn my heart with s passion that yearns for him only.

It was sex.

Why can't he see that?

Why did I let him into my heart?

Please obliterate me into my last breath.

For fuck sake I just knew I couldn't hold back anymore.

I walked towards him with arms around his neck kissing his soft warm lips that melted into my body as it swam inside of me knowing it will not let me fall nor betrayed.

Oh please don't let me fall deeply into a trap?