Chapter 15

I kissed him back as if i wanted to since he was the one encouraging me here by embracing me into his hugs, kisses by telling me he adores, loves me. He told me he wants to take me out tonight where my mom and the family can watch over Olivia. I was scared of where he might take me but he told me this was going to be a day date.

I just wanted him to know I wanted this to work but he has to work with me to make this relationship run in the long run. He embraces me where he whispers in my ear telling me he wants to taste how my neck feels. He held me so tight into his arms where he licked my neck tasting it, where he wanted to do more to my neck.

''Are you talking about hickeys?'' I asked.

''Yeah, if you want.'' He says but I didn't mind so I let him give me a hickey where I curled my toe knowing I wanted him to take me here right at this moment and I didn't care if we were outside. He took my hand leading me somewhere near water, i can see that he is kinky and he wanted to do more for me right here in this moment.

''so you want to fuck me here?'' I smiled.

''If you want to.'' He says. I took off my dress where he was staring at me non stop as I was undressing myself. I was waiting for him to come near me but he was so stuck looking at me without even thinking about taking off his clothes.

''Noah, work with me here.'' I said. He walked towards me pushing my hair to the back where he was kissing all over my neck, chest, even lips. I felt so hungry just with him touching me right in this moment, i didn't want him to stop because he knew how to make my body shiver in his presence.

''I am going to make you cum.'' He says.

''Do more than that.'' I said to him where he was excited to hear that I wanted to get excited with him inside of me thrusting himself into me making me excited where he is cumming inside of me while he is making me gush and wet.

He kisses my legs working his way up telling me how beautiful I am even with all my flaws. Then he told me to lay down where i layed down where he was on top of me asking me if this was okay. I wanted him to ravage me right here so everything is okay and i wanted him to destory my body by fucking up every touch by knowing how to make my body crave the attention for him.

He slowly thrust himself inside of me as i grasp for air just little and i didn't want him to stop because i just wanted him to make cum with no problem, i wanted to gulped jsust knowing he is fucking me right in every position. I let out moans and I just couldn't stop just knowing he has me where he needs me.

My toes are curling while my fingers are clenched into his back as his body thrust inside of me where I can feel the hardness of his cock inside of me working my body like some crazy fool. I didn't want him to stop because the moans that were coming out just made me feel absolutely weak and I didn't want to stop. My nails are so deep inside of his back as he groans my name telling me how good i am making this for him.

''Don't let go.'' I said.

''Damn, Anya, you are making my cock crazy just for you. I can feel his throbbing cock inside of me releasing semen inside of me. We gasp for air as he was cumming inside of me where he told me i make him feel like a freak who just want to stay on top of me non stop.

After that matter took place near the lake, we jumped in where it was so cold but we enjoy the little shower after sex time. I knew I had to get back to Olivia since she is hungry but Noah wanted to spend some time with me. He just wanted to see me for the person who just gave birth to his child, he held me in the water where he told me i am just everything he wants in a woman.

''What does that mean?'' I asked.

''I want my woman smart, sweet, beautiful, and a person who can make me cum inside of them with no problem.'' He says. I couldn't believe he was describing me as a person who is smart enough to give a child as long as I am open enough with my legs open just for him. I got out of the water because I can't do this with him at this hour since I know now we are not going to make this relationship work.

''Anya, I am sorry if I have offended you.'' he says.

''You just call me a smart slut.'' I said.

''No, I didn't.'' He says.

''You love your woman who can you cum as long as she is smart and beautiful.'' I said.

''Damn, Anya, you are taking this the wrong way.'' He says.

''Take me home.'' I demanded.

''No, I want to say this before I do.'' He says. He got out of the water heading towards me where he grabbed my head and bashed his lips right upon mine then he tells me he loves me even if I fight him off on this. I didn't want to fight with him either so I grabbed him where I bashed my lips upon his. I got a call where my mother told me i need to come home since now she has an update on my father.

Noah took me home where my mother told me that my father is well and will be coming home tomorrow which was good news. Noah told me he wants me to stay with him for some time with Olivia where he will not do the same thing he did before but will help me with Olivia since we are in this together. I smiled at him telling him i would love to as long as he is willing to contribute.