Chapter 13

We were on our way home but Noah wanted to stop somewhere where he and I could talk just for a while. We got out of the car walking to the fountain as the water poured out with different colours distributed.

''I want to tell you this.'' He held my hand but I was worried because I was getting a little scared.

''I will make sure you are taken care even Olivia, even if you don't want me to but I want to be a part of your life.'' I can tell he is afraid to tell me but he took his chances.

"Look Noah, you don't have to worry about anything." I lightly kiss his cheek.

''Let's get you home.'' Noah got in the car where my sister Molly called me to tell me that father was in the hospital after a major accident. I couldn't believe it, so I told Noah to let me go see my father where he turned the car around heading towards the hospital. Once i got there, my father was still going through surgery but I was more afraid for my father's life.

''Did they say anything?'' I asked.

''No, they haven't told us anything yet.'' Molly said. I stood there waiting but my breasts are hurting and they are still leaking from the dinner date Noah and I shared earlier. I asked for a bottle to pump my breast milk there so I can give it to Noah to give to Olivia.

''Anya, it's best if you went home to check up on Olivia since you just had a baby, we let you know if anything change about father.'' Molly said.

''But i need to be here waiting on the details of father.'' I said.

''Noah needs you as well Olivia.'' Molly said.

''Call me if anything changes then.'' I went back to Noah's car heading towards his house where I was still pumping milk out. Once I got there, I heard Olivia crying where no one could really stop her from crying because she is hungry so I fed her since my breasts are yearning for her to suck on. She latched on quickly and started to eat but I couldn't help myself to think about my father and what was going on with him.

Noah came into the room asking me if I needed something but i was very distracted by thinking about my father and his health.

''Anya!'' he shouted.

''I am so sorry, Noah. I am just overwhelmed you know.'' I was tired and Olivia was not done eating.

''I can help you.'' Noah suggested. Olivia was done eating and she felt a little sleepy so I handed her to Noah so I can go to the bathroom to wash off since I smell like baby milk. When I came out of the bathroom, seeing Noah holding Olivia so gently embracing her into she falls asleep.

''You have a nice touch.'' I said.

''Olivia fell asleep in my arms already.'' He lay her down on her back as she sleeps like a little angel but I was worried about my father because he will need to go back home to heal since we have a family who is willing to take care of him. Noah asked me if I wanted to go see him at the hospital but I knew I had to see him before anything happened, so he took me back to see him at the hospital where my mother was still outside. Molly told me to go back home to rest because I just had a baby but I was worried about father and she told me to worry about Olivia and let them worry about their father. I felt distraught for worrying about my father and not my baby girl so I went back home just staring at my little angel.

I sat down in the chair thinking about my life now since now i am mother where i had dreams to go to college in America but now it can't happen since Olivia is in the picture, it was six in the morning and still i haven't slept because Olivia was crying in the middle of the night because she was hungry and she needed her diaper changed. I wish Noah was awake with me to help me out but he didn't wake up at all.

Noah was still asleep even at six in the morning while I was making sure our child was being taken care of by me. It was noon where he didn't wake up at all until it was three in the afternoon. He came into the room where Olivia was crying and I fell asleep since I am tired. He woke me up asking me what was going on in the room at this point when i didn't know how to say this to him because he just let handle all of this alone on the first night with her at his house.

''That's easy for you to say.'' I gave him attitude because he left me for the whole night to fend for myself.

''What is that supposed to mean?'' He stared at me.

''You left me to fend for myself last night.'' I said.

''I didn't mean to, I thought you were asleep.'' He said.

''Forget it.'' i walked away going into the bathroom because I didn't want deal with his bullshit until he came in the bathroom asking me what my problem.

''My problem is that you left me to suffer with our daughter last night.'' I said.

''Look, i didn't mean to cause all that on you last night but you could have woke me up to help.'' He just didn't understand it until I really had it knocking down. He just look at me as if I was saying something so complicated until i saw his hands ball up into fists.

''Wake you up.'' I was starting to doubt myself for a moment when he told me to wake him up when it's his job to wake up himself to help me out with Olivia, it was only me who made her after all. I wasn't afraid of him because i am already angry as it is and i didn't want to lash out but he have me on edge here.

''I don't like your tone.'' He said.

''You don't like my tone but you love balling your hands into fists.'' I wanted to see if he was really a man because he knocks me up and not let me fend for his duties that he should partake on since we both made the baby.

''Anya, I am sorry, okay!'' He shouted at me.

''No, this is not okay because you left me to deal with Olivia when she needs to know that you are her father and I am her mother.'' I said where he loosened his clenches of his fists, calming down where he was this close to telling me calm down.

''Calm down, Anya.'' he said. I wanted to calm down but I couldn't calm down because my body was heated with fury where I saw myself ripping Noah's head off since he was the one that planted his seed inside of me. I just wanted to scream but I wanted Olivia to sleep since all night she was wailing. Noah told me to take shower where he attends to Olivia where she is quiet around Noah as he holds her. I guess he had the baby magic touch since he had made her quiet but i couldn't.

I felt that i was a bad mother already but it could be the emotions that are arising and maybe that is the reason she is acting out with me. I took a shower heading back into the room where Olivia fell asleep on Noah's chest as he was laying down to sleep. My heart was pumping in joy knowing they both are asleep and I can have some me time before she wakes up.