Chapter 16

I was going back with Noah where him and I was raising Olivia together even having time to have sex. Olivia would sleep in her room where i was sleeping with Noah but sometimes we had to limit the time we have sex so i can avoid pregnancy again because i am not ready to be a mom to two children.

Noah went to work with his father where he was getting the ropes of how the business worked while I was working in the house since I was living here temporarily. His mother believed that i have dreams which i had to put on hold when i moved here from the UK.

I wanted to go to college but i have Olivia but his mother insisted to chase my dreams because putting them on hold for something that took place in life can take a toll on life and a person can end up regretting the choices in their lives and she didn't want me to start to regretting my choices since now Olivia is in the picture. She told me she will covered all the expenses for the whole four years as long as I am willing to make sure i want my education.

''I don't know what to say because I didn't think I would be able to go to college in America since Olivia is here. '' I said.

''I want you to know you are family no matter what.'' she says. I wanted to embrace her since she has done something for me that was big for me and not someone else, i have always wanted to continue my education but i didn't have the money let alone have the time since I was working with a baby on the way.

Brandon looked at me where he gave me a kiss on my cheek. Allison was too shy to come near me but I told her she doesn't need to be shy because she will be here with me no matter what. Brandon asked me if i was getting married to Noah but I laughed because i know i wasn't getting married to Noah.

''Noah loves you.'' He says.

''I know but that doesn't mean that everyone gets married at the end of every love story.'' I said.

''I WANT NOAH TO MARRY YOU!'' He shouted.

''Brandon, do you need some cookies?'' I asked him.

''I don't want any cookies but i want you to be my sister.'' He says.

''Brandon, I can't make your brother marry me.'' I said.

''I can.'' Brandon says but i needed to attend to Olivia since she was crying where i was feeding her while Brandon followed me telling me he wants me to be with him but i couldn't deal with Brandon so I thanked Allison for distracting to come eat some food.

Noah came home later that day where he had a long day so I didn't mind if he went to sleep while I helped handle things in the house before I took a shower. Noah told me he can take care of Olivia but I insisted for him to go to sleep since he had a long day ahead of him tomorrow. His phone was ringing where it was Kate calling him and texting him to come over but i didn't say anything because it was not my business. Noah turned off his phone by the expression on my face.

''She has been bothering me ever since i broke up with her.'' He says.

''Noah, I trust you to handle that with her and not with me.'' I was cleaning the counter top where he came around tickling me trying to make me mad.

''I know you are mad, just get mad at me.'' He said.

''I am not mad.'' I said.

He picked me up placing me on the counter top kissing and biting my neck where he wanted to have sex on the counter top but i was not in the mood to do this with him.

''I am not in the mood.'' I said.

''I am not fucking you on the counter top where my family eating in the dining room.'' He says.

''Then why did you pick me up by placing me on the counter top?" I asked.

''I wanted to tease you.'' he smiles.

''Ha ha very funny.'' I said by getting down and getting some down while he went upstairs messing with Olivia. I felt so tired but I needed to get this done before i went to sleep. I was hoping Olivia will not annoy me while i sleep since she have been nothing but a bugger, Noah was holding her as she was slowly falling asleep since she been wailing all day today.

Once everyone was done, I cleaned the whole kitchen including the dining room where Noah told me to go to sleep since Olivia is asleep and he can get some work done with me sleeping. I didn't mind helping him but he insisted that I go to sleep but I refused to sleep because I wanted to help him clean the dishes and dry them as well. I went to clean the table while he was handling some stuff in the kitchen where I smelled tea.

''You are making tea.'' I said.

'Yes, i made tea for both of us.'' he smiled. I sat down as he brought me the cup of tea as I took a sip knowing this tea tastes so good and didn't want to stop drinking it.

''Who taught you?'' I asked.

''Tea is easy.'' He smiled.

''I know but most rich boys don't know how to make tea.'' I was saying where he laughed knowing this is true but he doesn't lie into that norm of rich boys can't do this.

''You continued to surprise me.'' I said as I took another sip from the tea he made. Noah leans in closer where he pushes some of my hair away from my face telling me he needs to tell me something important.

I was wondering what it could be? Was it the thing Brandon was hoping?