Copyright Infringement

Hey guys I know I am not good at this but this story is my second story ever on Wattpad. I know a lot of you guys like this story but here are some things I have to make clear. Therefore I am not a mean person but please do not copy of my story in no shape or form because I have been working on this story and fighting to get ideas since I been having writer block. I don't want this to turn into a lawful suit so please don't copy my story because I will fight for what belong to me. 

Thanks lovelies and I hope you guys like the second story which will be the ending of the series. 

I was wondering if I should publish this story on Amazon. Which you guys can tell me in the Q& A that be right after the characters. 

Thanks for baring with me and I hope you guys like my other stories.

Copyright infringement (colloquially referred to as piracy) is the use of works protected by copyright law without permission for a usage where such permission is required, thereby infringing certain exclusive rights granted to the copyright holder, such as the right to reproduce, distribute, display or perform the protected work, or to make derivative works. The copyright holder is typically the work's creator, or a publisher or other business to whom copyright has been assigned. Copyright holders routinely invoke legal and technological measures to prevent and penalize copyright infringement.

Therefore all rights belong to me

© Marie8c

My Boss Baby Series 

1. My Boss Baby 👍

2. Noah's child 

3. An Inconvenient Flame 

4. Noah ever after (prequel)